Moon Palace Cancun(Cancun)
$297
$187
Melia.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

$355
Hyatt.com
$604
$285
HotelsClick
All reviewshotel zoneown mealsspring breakchairs and umbrellasbed sheetsnight lifecondominium
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My daughter and I spent one week in Cancun this past February where we once again stayed at the Salvia! we had a great time! We booked through Judy and requested an ocean side room so we wouldn't have to contend with the noise from the bars across the street. I was especially impressed with the security that has been added since our last trip. At the time of check in you are given a bracelet. No one is admitted without that bracelet. There is security at the front of the condo and beach side checking everyone! Each year we try to do something different. This year my daughter, Maggie, wanted to go zip-lining! We spent the day with our friend, Julian and his son, at the resort X-PLORE! It was great! We went on 9 different zip-lines, a water slide, an ATV ride through the jungle , rafted through an underground river and finished the day with a wonderful buffet! We had beautiful weather and wonderful accommodations! The staff at the Salvia were so attentive! If we needed something checked in our room they were there right away. We are planning a trip next year and the Salvia will be our place to stay! Thanks again Judy:)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank maggiesmom
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

A very nice condos in the hard of cancun mexico !! Few of the staff are rude and not speak english !! But overall its good to stay there !! 1min walk from your room to the beach ;) a bit noisy in the spring brake but if you looking partying its the place to bee !! Enjoy your holiday in cancun

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank lucens
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We booked a condo at the Salvia and looking at the pics it was nice. Once we got there, it did look just like the pics, just don't look too close. The pool is not heated so was freezing cold. The desk staff was rude to us. The WiFi that is supposed to be in all the rooms only worked in the lobby. I had to pay for the wifi and the only way the guy would give me the code was if I gave him my phone to put it in. I was shocked. We speak spanish so not a language thing. He just refused to tell us the passoword. While our condo looked nice in the pics. Once we got there the furnishings were along the lines of a motel 6. The bed was so hard, we felt the springs poking us in the back. The sheets were like sand paper. Pillows were flat. We moved to the murphy bed thinking it would be better. We were so wrong. The cabinets in the kitchen were just cabinet fronts nailed together. No shelves in lower cabinets, open the door and everything is sitting onthe floor. Also there was a coffee pot in the room but no filters. I went to 7 stores trying to find filters. No one had any. No problem the lobby had a coffee pot. I can just walk down get a cup and be good to do. Ya. they charge a buck a cup. We checked out a day early and found another place to stay that was cheeper and way better. don't bother staying here unless you are a kid who will just drink and party and pass out in bed. If you are looking for something comfortable......keep looking.

Room Tip: rooms on the ocean side are quiter but still unfit for anyone who wants a good nights rest.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Totto38
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very good location. Not as nice as others, but good for the price. The only thing frustrated me was the Internet. They do not have wifi in rooms and the signal wasn't really good either in the lobby. And they have extra charge for the wifi.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Cherryyyyyy
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Pro: it is located just in front of the beach. Significantly cheaper than other hotels (paid around $60 for two people when I stayed here last May).
Con: EXTREMELY noisy. Adjoined with the club area, it was impossible to get to sleep until 3am. The sanitary condition was below average. We found a considerable size of hole on the bed sheet. The doorlock looked so feeble that I couldn't help but fear a possible break-in at night.
Conclusion: Stay here only if you're pursuing Cancun's nightlife and therefore do not mind ceaseless noise all through the night.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends