Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
13,245 results
All reviews market grill royal service mole blue agave family concierge bali beds avenue bar naos restaurant yhi spa kids zone main pyramid dinner reservations ocean view personal butler sushi tacos butler service
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the service was excellent, the employees were very welcoming and warm with the tourists, the cleanliness of the hotel was excellent, the guides were very knowledgeable and interesting, the room was very clean, quality and professional services from all the employees

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
ParadisusCancun, Gerente at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear SuzanneDube

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to know that all the services that our hotel offers filled your expectations and we thank you from the heart for having chosen us as your host hotel.
We hope this is one of many vacations that you spend by our side, enjoying the wonders that the Mexican Caribbean has to offer.
We hope to see you again very soon, remember that in Paradisus Cancun you will always have a place full of people who will receive with open arms.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After a 2 week research/work trip to Cobá for University, I decided to spend an extra week in Cancún and take a relaxing vacation. This is my 5th time to Cancún, 4th time at a resort, but first time at Paradisus. I chose the hotel based on reviews from Trip Advisor, Google, and other websites. Let me say, it exceeded every expectation I had for it. Totally blew it out of the water. From the second you walk in here they make you feel like a VIP and treat you like royalty. And I didn’t even get the Royal Service (which I’ve heard is magnificent, by the way). Every aspect of this trip was splendid. The check-in was fantastic, the food was top-notch, the activities were out of this world, and there was so much to do around the resort!! They really like to pack it in here. I stayed for 8 days and seven nights and I’ll quickly review the benefits of the resort below.

Food: pretty sure I made it to all the restaurants except Fuego. All of them amazing. Make sure to call and get reservations ahead as they book up fast, Vento is Mediterranean style, Mole is upscale Mexican (was my favorite one), Enso is Asian Fusion (Peking Duck was scrumptious), Bana is Japanese/Sushi, and Malva is the all you can eat buffet. Honestly have not had better food at an all inclusive before.

Drinks: good and strong. The Bartenders are great. Not much else to say here! They’ll pretty much make you anything you want and have top shelf stuff at most, if not all, of the bars.

Room: very nice. I had the Junior Suite with an Ocean View. The cleaning staff was wonderful and tended to every need that I could ask for. The view was incredible. I stayed in Pyramid 1 Club Meliá, which was very nice when I wanted quiet and away from the hustle and bustle of the main pyramid. Not a negative, just a comment, but the rooms could use updating in the near future, but it looks like they are currently working on that as they have some minor construction projects happening. This did not affect the stay at all. The only issue I had was connecting to the WiFi when I first checked in, but they promptly fixed this within a few minutes of me calling reception, and I didn’t have problems the rest of my stay. Additionally, the fridge/minibar in my room stopped working later one evening, and maintenance staff was up to my room within the hour changing out the fridge for a new one. Bravo service, really.

Spa: GO TO THE SPA!! It is incredible. I believe it is included in the Royal Service Package (which I didn’t have), but I did receive a complimentary spa day package (massage included!) for attending one of the 90 minute Meliá sales presentations. Absolutely 100% worth it. I went to the sales presentation my first morning here, they were not pushy in the slightest, was unable to purchase the package they were offering (even though I wanted to as it was an enticing deal, but I am a college student on a budget), and received my spa day certificate afterwards. The Yhi Spa is incredible. The massage was EVERYTHING and David my masseuse had magic hands. Everything about the spa was amazing.

Entertainment: absolutely, utterly fantastic. They have schedules of entertainment in the lobby or available right on the Meliá app so you know what is happening throughout the day. I did so much while I was here! Went to spinning class, did a personal training session, went to the spa, water yoga, aquaerobics, Zumba, watched a Brazilian Capoeira performance, went to a silent disco party, went to a guacamole making class, learned how to make margaritas, and so much more!! They honestly have something for everyone here. And the gym facilities ‘Yhi Moves’ is top notch, especially for a gym at a hotel/resort.

Ambience/Facility: utterly breathtaking. Wow, wow, wow. I walked in and my mouth dropped. I honestly didn’t know what I walked into. This place is probably bigger than some small towns. There is so much here and it is spectacular both inside and out. The pictures you take of it don’t do it justice. The beach is sparkling white and there’s not a drop of seaweed. The pools are so clean and maintained. The vegetation inside and out is breathtaking. The atmosphere and aromas here are wonderful. Really an experience for all the senses.

People: obviously, and finally, I couldn’t forget all of the amazing people I met! Traveling alone I was a little apprehensive, but knew I would make some new friends. I met some wonderful guests who became fast friends, but more importantly, the staff here is absolutely incredible. Every single person I have come in contact with is incredibly kind, sweet, helpful, respectful, friendly, and wants to tend to your every need. I have a few shoutouts in particular that I want to give. These people went above and beyond my already exceeded expectations and really made me feel extra special, and developed that stronger relationship/friendship with me as a guest. They are amazing and deserve awards/raises/promotions/vacations/etc.: Alan from activities, Augustin from the gym and activities, Ruth at Club Meliá reception, Norma at the Concierge desk, Julio from the gym, David a masseuse at Yhi Spa, Edgar from the gym and Yhi Spa, Laura one of the attendant’s at the main pool delivering drinks, and Jaime our bartender for the Margarita class. All of these people really made my experience here extra special.

I think that covers my stay here at Paradisus Cancún. I am terribly sad to be heading back to the freezing cold and snow filled Buffalo today, but that only means I’ll have to come back and visit again soon. I hope you find this review helpful!

Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank pjfarrug

Dear pjfarrug

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice and honest review, and for having your holidays in our hotel.
We are very glad that you enjoyed your holidays so much. It was such a pleasure reading your pleasant and positive comments. Without a doubt, reviews like yours encourage us to continue working harder and better for our guests’ experiences at our hotels are always enjoyable and great. Definitely, we will share your comments with the staff, it is sure, they will be so happy to read it.
We look forward to meeting you again in the near future. We will do everything possible you have a great and memorable holiday next time.
We hope to see you as soon as possible in Cancún.
Thank you very much for stay with us and for your comments again.

Chrystian Rodríguez.
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pool and hotel was dirty and in major need of renovations. Food was disgusting and meal service people didn’t wear gloves. In addition there was very little to eat for food allergic people. Kids club was not inclusive to my English speaking children and also dirty and not safe!! Whole
Place was gross!

Room tip: Don’t go to this location... rooms were gross!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Samantha Z
ParadisusCancun, Gerente at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear user 956samanthaz

Thanks for your opinion. We are sorry that you had this perspective of the services offered by our hotel. Your comments really captured our attention since the cleanliness and maintenance of the general areas of our hotel are part of the attributes most praised by our guests.
Today our hotel has restaurants and rooms completely remodeled for those who want to upgrade their accommodation experience. We are sorry that you have not had the opportunity to try any of them.
Regarding the comments that you have sent us about the food, I want to tell you that our restaurant managers and the kitchen team will always be in the best disposition to offer you different options and services. We would have liked you to report your concerns when you were staying with us. I can assure you that if you had allowed us, we would have been able to share food and service options with you.
Your comments will be shared with our teams to be able to verify in detail the services in the kids zone, since our caregivers meet a high profile for the attention and entertainment of children who visit this area, and where the attention is offered in different languages.
We trust that the inconveniences you had while you were with us were caused by factors that could have been solved if you had shared it with us. That is why we would like you to choose us again as your host hotel in the future so that you can know in depth the great qualities and service that only Paradisus Cancun can offer.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a mother/daughter trip for my daughter before she went back to college, I chose this resort because of all of the reviews and we were not disappointed! Restaurants were excellent as well as the service, everyone made us feel very special esp at breakfast in the morning!! It was a fun resort but not too crazy and perfect for my daughter and I and we also went to the club a few times.. so much fun! We enjoyed the shows in the evening and we also left the resort for one day and took the local bus into town which runs every 10 minutes past the resort and went over to Isle Mujeres on the ferry, definitely worth it! It was a nice way to see the area, and we always felt safe! The only recommendation I would make it for the resort would be to add more lighting in the room, we stayed in the standard room but it was very dark and hard to get ready… Other than that I would highly recommend this resort and we definitely would come back!

Room tip: Next time I’d upgrade our room from the standard room
2  Thank vic2riad41

Dear vic2riad41

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us at the Paradisus Cancun hotel. We are very happy to know that the time you spent in this wonderful destination you was able to enjoy it in the company of your loved ones. All our collaborators devote a lot of effort and love every day to all the things they do, all with the sole objective of create unique experiences for all our guests. I want to thank you for recognizing and appreciating this work. I can assure you that your comments encourage us to continue offering the best that we have.We hope that in the future you give us the opportunity to be your host hotel again so that you can enjoy the great wonders that the Mexican Caribbean has to offer.Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional assistance on your next trip to Cancun.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone enjoyed the stays, the college kids and the senior parents! The beach was beautiful clean, the service was friendly and sufficient. The food was very well presented and very fresh! Love the icecream!

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear yzdragon2012

Thank you for sending us your comments about your most recent experience with us. We are happy to know that the good service, and the excellent services that our collaborators offer, fulfilled your expectations.
I would also like to thank you for highlighting the good work of our colleagues. I can assure you that your comments will be shared with all of them and we hope that the next time you visit us you give us the opportunity to be your hosts again so you can enjoy once again the great wonders that only Paradisus Cancun can offer.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information on your next trip to Cancun.