“Excellent Value if You Catch a Good Rate”
Review of Paradisus Cancun

Paradisus Cancun
Ranked #24 of 175 Hotels in Cancun
GreenLeadersSilver level
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent Value if You Catch a Good Rate”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Before I get into specifics, just a little quick info about my husband and I. We have been to Cancun/Riviera Maya several times and stayed in boutique to large resorts, but this was our first time ever staying in an all-inclusive. Additionally, we got a really great rate when we booked so we went with the Royal Service option which plays a large part of our perspective. Also, we were here during low-season which might have been a factor in both the good and not-so-good aspects.

ROYAL SERVICE

For the price we paid and how we used it, it was well worth it. One of the main reasons we chose this hotel besides the value was the fact that it didn’t seem like finding lounge chairs would be an issue and that those in RS get to have bali beds for 2 days of their stay. These beds were awesome- comfortable and with great views of the ocean or pool and easy access to ocean, pool, bathrooms and restaurant/bar. Not only that, during low season, we pretty much could use the beds for every day of our stay if we wanted and be able to choose from some of the best located beds. Additionally, RS had a special menu to get lunch or a snack from which was both delicious and convenient.

The other aspect that RS was useful for us was the butler/concierge service. We used this and the cell phone they provided on many occasions… everything from booking dinner reservations to changing out money to finding a box to mail a package. Overall, it made many things a lot easier and our butler, Erik, was really nice and professional.

RS also is in its own building and has breakfast, snacks, alcohol and coffee offered throughout the day. Everything there is also available at the main buffet but it can be convenient if you want to grab something on the way to your room, have something closer by or to enjoy a more private and relaxing atmosphere.

RESORT CREDITS

The $1,000 resort credits offered isn’t really that great of a deal. We had to ask for these towards the end of the checkout process when it was clear they weren’t going to be offered. I even had to show her the paper from my email showing we get that so with our experience either they didn’t have it in their system or they really just don’t want to offer it.

We tried to use the $300 room upgrade to upgrade from the deluxe room to a larger luxury or one bedroom but the costs were still too high for us to want to do it ($120 night for one bedroom, $60 for luxury). The girl checking us in said their system wasn’t working so those figures were her best guess and might not have been 100% accurate… really I think they already had our room ready and just didn’t want to bother changing it.

Since we couldn’t use that, the only other ones I was interested in were for massages and the restaurant Tempo. The massage coupons were 3 $50 coupons that could each be used per service so with only getting $50 off, the massages were still too expensive so I didn’t use that. That left us with just the Tempo coupon. It was $150 at the restaurant but only towards food- not alcohol or any other beverages- not even water! Still the food was so good, and we did enjoy having that coupon for use.

I think the resort credits offering could be improved in several ways: making sure guests eligible for it are offered them before giving the room; combining the massage coupons into one $150 coupon and for Tempo to include non-alcoholic beverages. If you are going to offer this to guests, you should do it in a more complete and valuable way rather than making it come across as a gimmick to help guests book with you and your services.

CHECK-IN/ROOM

We were able to check-in a couple hours early, so that was really great! Additionally, we had previously requested a room on a higher floor and were given that so that was nice. The whole check-in process probably took about 45 minutes. We were brought to the private RS check-in and given welcome drinks and offered cool towels. From being dropped off at the door to getting to the RS check-in, it seemed smooth and organized for the most part.

The room we reserved and were given was a little small, but overall not bad. It was decorated nice and was comfortable. Things that I know would be hard to change but that I have preferred more in other hotels include: wishing the shower and bath were separate and wishing the balcony rail could be seen through more. To enjoy the beautiful ocean view, you have stand versus enjoying it from the lounge chair.

Also, there was only one lounge chair and a small side table on the very large balcony. In the least, an additional lounge chair and maybe even a table and chairs to enjoy coffee or something would have been nice.

Overall, the room was perfectly fine but there was nothing really special or spectacular that stood out about it.

BEACH/POOLS

We only stayed in the RS section so we didn’t have any experience with the main more active pool. They have the RS pool, the main active pool, a more quiet pool section and a kids pool section. The RS pool was definitely quiet and relaxing. People kept to themselves mostly so if you are looking to make new friends or have more of a party atmosphere, the other might be better. As previously mentioned, the bali beds are amazing… perfect way to relax, eat lunch, tan, read or just feel the ocean breeze and listen to the waves. Loved it!

The pool is fairly deep. I am 5’8, and the water in most parts came up to my shoulders. For me, this was perfect because I like it deeper and to be able to swim, but I can see how that might bother some folks.

The ocean was perfect for swimming in my opinion. We never had any days that were too rough. There were waves but they were not very big, and there were sections that were a little deeper but also plenty of shallow parts. It was fun and perfect for swimming. I could even see lots of fish swimming around me at times. I think children could definitely swim here with some supervision.

I saw plenty of lounge chairs and palapas on the beach on both the RS side and the main side.

RESTAURANTS/ROOM SERVICE

Most of the restaurants require reservations- Naos (buffet) and Blue Agave (taco place) did not. The reservation process became a little annoying for us at times because we were sometimes needing to change plans last minute or even reservations we had ahead of time because my husband had friends in the area we would do things with outside of the resort. During low-season at least, it seemed at least 2 restaurants would be closed a night but they would not decide which 2 until the day before or the day of. So it kind of made planning difficult, especially if plans changed at the last minute. I think it could be improved by losing the reservation process altogether or at least setting a schedule of what is opened every night by the week and publishing that for the guests. Still, our butler did everything he could to help us with process and to get us in to places so that was certainly appreciated.
The buffet has a pretty good variety and is offered from the morning through the night. For me, it was okay- didn’t love it or hate it, but my husband seemed to enjoy it. Blue Agave has a small menu of snack type items such as tacos and quesadillas. The poblano chili quesadilla was our favorite! We enjoyed Mole a lot too. Our first night we had Market Grill, it was okay. We are not sushi people, but thought we would give Bana a try. I think if you like sushi, you would enjoy Bana, but if you don’t, probably skip it as sushi is pretty much the only thing offered. I would have liked to have seen a couple of other dish options offered there for the non-sushi people. The last restaurant we tried was Tempo, which is not included. However, we used the $150 credit towards the dinner. We were only offered the tasting menu so I think that is the only option with the coupon, but boy was that some good food. It was very filling too. The desserts were the perfect ending to the meal- soooo good. Please note for Tempo and the use of the coupons, you cannot use it towards any beverages and they are not included. You will have to pay for alcohol, sodas and even water.

We loved having room service! We ordered breakfast several times, and it was so nice having it in our room while getting ready or just waking up. It’s not a huge menu, but I think there are plenty of options to pick from. It never took too long either.

RS offers guests the La Palapa restaurant for lunch. I loved the food here! So good and so convenient. I was really glad to have the options available they offered for lunch while spending days at the beach/pool.

Another note, pretty much to have steak or lobster, you had to pay extra for it. I was expecting that for lobster but not so much for steak. But all of the tables in the restaurants had a little card listing different types of steaks and lobster with the prices. That was a little disappointing.

I don’t really drink that much, but my husband was pleased with the alcohol offerings. However, when I do drink, I usually like some kind of fruity or sweet drink. But since I rarely drink, I don’t really know drinks besides the basic pina colada, mojito or margarita. So it would have been nice to see a cocktail menu somewhere but that is not something they offered. So I only tried what I knew. I think offering a cocktail menu would be another improvement that could be made.

SERVICE

Service at the hotel was really good. You can definitely tell pleasing the guest is high on the list. There were a couple of bad moments, but nothing worth mentioning. Overall, everyone was friendly and willing to help. For us, our butlers, the pool concierge and pool waiters really stood out.

Also, maid service was excellent. They seemed to figure out what our schedule usually was and usually never disturbed us to clean the room for the day or to do the turndown service. It was always so clean and well taken care of. Also, our fridge remained stocked throughout our stay.

MISCELLANEOUS

Wifi was good in our room and throughout the resort.

Hotel is big, but definitely not so big that walking from one spot to the other is a problem. We enjoyed it actually. I can see how it might be a problem for elderly.

If you are looking for a super lively, party atmosphere, probably this isn’t the place. However, we didn’t see the main pool, just RS. Also, we could hear entertainment in the main pyramid one night while dining, but I don’t think it lasts very long or was a huge production. I think we were told in low season, they have it 3 nights a week.

They offer day and night passes if you have outside guests you want to spend time with you. Day was 10 am- 6 pm and night 6 pm to 2 am. It was $70 per adult and $35 a child and included regular all-inclusive access. Having this option was nice, but I think there should be another time frame that would allow people to both swim in the day and dine at night… or even a full pass without the room.

When leaving, my husband called for the price of a taxi to the airport and they told him $25. However, once at the airport, the driver told him and showed him a paper for $35. This was the taxi that the hotel called for us. I think what the hotel says and the driver says should be consistent, however it wasn’t a shocking thing to happen. I recommend asking the driver what he charges before leaving the hotel if you use a taxi.

Room Tip: I definitely recommend ocean view and royal service. Deluxe rooms are kind of small in RS so if it...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Keri81

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,068)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Slovak first
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I just returned from a 6 day stay at the Paradisus and loved it! The hotel was very beautiful and clean and the food was great. We tried almost all of the restaurants on site (some of them are closed on certain days so make sure you coordinate your reservations accordingly so you won't miss any of them) and enjoyed every one of them. The buffet was also great - plentiful and great selection. The pool and beach area had plenty of shaded seats available. The bus stop is right in front of the hotel so there is easy access to getting on for going to the shopping areas. We would definitely stay here again and recommend the hotel to others. It was a great vacation!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Pearl River, New York
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We recently returned from a wonderful 8 day vacation. The hotel structure externally is the most beautiful in the area and has a terriffic white sand beach that is great for swimming. The lobby is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. The food is the best we ever had in Mexico (and we have stayed in nice hotels there many times). Restaurant "Mole" had a wonderful manager, hostess and waiters and terrific nouveau Mexican style food. They went out of their way to provide a romantic dinner for two for us. The buffet in "Naos" had wonderful variety and the food was always properly cooked. This is quite a feat for a buffet. The wait staff provided very good service. One of the chefs even came out of the kitchen to tell me how to create a certain dish that we enjoyed. Every restaurant had a nice hostess, good food, and was well-managed, though three of the restaurants had waiters who forgot to bring parts of our order. Tempo restaurant was not part of the all-inclusive arrangement, but we decided to go for the wine-tasting dinner. We were delighted with the food, though we did not care for all of the wine-pairings. The bars all have top-shelf liquor. The swim-up bar at the pool was especially nice due to a very entertaining bartender named Enrique. Francisco aimed to please at the beach bar. Sofrimo provided great service walking around and waiting on everyone lounging on the beach. Everyone who waited on us at the pool and restaurants came by frequently and brought drinks quickly. The hotel says that cabanas can be rented for the day, but in fact they are reserved for guests who purchase upgraded concierge services. The first ocean view junior suite we were given overlooked a roof-top and only had a sliver of ocean visible, so we changed rooms. Our suite was very nicely appointed, but in need of work. The staff came right away when I asked that they clean thick mold off of the ceiling of the shower. One of the dresser drawers smelled moldy as well. In general, however, the hotel was very clean. The sliding door of our balcony was missing the outside handle and the planter on our balcony had mostly weeds growing in it. The sink was cracked. We had some difficulty obtaining all of the amenities that I had contracted for with my travel agent, but eventually it was worked-out to our satisfaction. Efraim at the front desk was the only person who was ever able to assist us effectively, even though I was told that notes were put into the computer for all staff to see. He was patient and reliable. He always followed-up as promised. Lluvia at the guest services desk was extremely pleasant and helpful. I had a nice massage at the spa. All considered we would absolutely not hesitate to stay there again. In fact, we plan on it.

Room Tip: some ocean view balconies have shade and some are in the sun all day;
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michele L
PDCR, Quality Department at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking a moment to review Paradisus Cancún Resort.

We are delighted your stay was so amazing and can not wait to have you back.

Our associates love being recognized for their hard work and friendly, caring attitude, we do appreciate the kind words.

Best regards,
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Let me start by saying this is the first review I have ever written. To be honest, I still don't know how I feel about reviews. I agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however the few odd balls that have written mediocre or bad reviews about Paradisus Cancun should have their heads examined.

My friends and I stayed at Paradisus Cancun from August 29th-September 1st. We have been fortunate enough to travel and stay at many spectacular resorts around the world. I believe I can speak for all five of us when I say that our experience staying at Paradisus Cancun rivals any of the resorts we have stayed at around the world (Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, etc.). The primary reason for this is the unbelievable service we received from the minute we arrived until the minute we left.

Almost a month before our arrival I was in constant contact via email with the hotel concierge, mostly with Ms. Lourdes Gutiérrez. She was probably sick of me before we arrived, however she promptly responded to each of my emails with an amazing attitude and fulfilled all of our request. Due to the time she spent working to fulfill our requests (my friends and I are very picky about our accommodations) even before our arrival was the first sign that we were in for a real treat.

I HIGHLY recommend booking or upgrading to the Royal Service. The Royal Service is everything as advertised and much much more! I read reviews that "the royal service is not worth it" and I honestly cannot think of a more outrageous statement. Immediately upon arrival we were greeted by name and served the welcome cocktails each of us requested when we submitted our "pre-arrival" form. We were promptly escorted to the check in area (which was a breeze) and greeted by numerous staff members as if we were kings. Although this was our first time to Paradisus Cancun, the welcome we received by the staff made us feel like we were regulars. I'm still in awe of how the staff at a resort of this size can pay so much attention and familiarize (even before arrival) themselves with every single guest.

We originally booked two Royal Service Ocean Front Suites. Since we were celebrating my bachelor party, we decided to inquire about upgrading to a bigger suite. Ms. Lourdes Gutiérrez was kind enough to let us know that the Presidential Suite was available for the duration of our stay. Of course, we figured we should at least take a look at it before making a decision so we asked to see it. We were politely escorted to the 7th floor and as soon as we walked off the elevator we knew we had to upgrade! The suite was absolutely stunning.

After check in we were provided with our cell phones to get in touch with the concierge or "butlers" 24 hours a day. Personally, I don't like to use the term "butler service" because the "butlers" were far more than exceptional service providers, but they became our friends. Juan showed us to the rooms and familiarized us with the resort. He made sure we felt at home and brought us a bottle of champagne to toast to our arrival. Juan made sure that each of our bags were placed in the correct room and even offered to unpack for us.

Now let me tell you about the suite....!

The master bedroom has panoramic views of the ocean with on of the most amazing bathrooms I have ever seen. The bathroom consist of 2 Jacuzzi tubs, one of which comfortably could fit 8-10 people in it, 2 showers (one that had jets shooting from every direction and a waterfall shower head, not to mention an amazing steam room), 2 walk in toilets with bidets, 2 huge sinks with marble counters, and a monster walk in closet complete with exceptionally soft waffle weave robes. Also in the master bedroom is a sitting area with 2 flat screen TVs, surround sound speakers, and a private balcony (one of 4 in the suite).

Lets move on to the office. Grand room with a very nice desk to handle any business you may need to tend to. Of course there is a beautiful armoire in the office with yet again another TV (don't know why you would ever want to watch TV when you are in paradise, but to each is on)!

From there you walk into the entertainment room. Floor to ceiling windows with views of the lagoon. A very modern feel to it with a glass dining room table with seating for 10. Full free standing bar with stools to entertain. Of course there are 2 chandeliers and yet again another balcony with views of the ocean and lagoon.

Moving into the kitchen you will be astonished at the full size refrigerator (stocked daily with the beverages and snacks of your choice), island, coffee and cappuccino machine, full cabinets with full sets of nice china, a stove, and again another balcony! The balcony off the kitchen is the best place to watch the sunset over the lagoon. We enjoyed a nice cigar and a refreshing cocktail each evening while watching a picturesque sunset!

Don't get me wrong the suite was absolutely amazing, but again what really made the resort special was the service. We had the privilege of Hector serving us as our "butler" aka friend for most of our stay. I cannot express in words how helpful Hector was. He went above and beyond what I would ever have expected. He made SURE that our every request was promptly taken care of. We actually didn't have to make many request because he took care of things before we had to ask. He knew our drinks of choice at each time of the day. Hector made sure we had fresh coffee and baileys in the morning and so on and so forth as the day moved on! One of the things that was so nice about Hector is I could trust him 100%. One day we were lounging in our beachfront cabana and we realized we left the camera in the room. One call to Hector and he was immediately at the cabana asking how he could help. We asked him to please go in our room and grab the camera. Hector earned my trust so much that I gave him the code to my safe to bring me some cash down to the beach so I could tip the bartender. Of course, hector brought the camera and cash just as we asked and then so he felt comfortable he politely requested for me to change the code to the safe just so there were no misunderstandings going forward. I BARLEY WILL GIVE THE PASSWORD TO MY SAFE TO MY FIANCE, MUCH LESS SOMEONE I JUST MET, BUT HECTOR WAS THAT TRUSTWORTHY AND GENUINE. He literally checked on us 24/7 and helped us with requests that I would never even have thought to make, but of course he offered! This is what sets the Paradisus Cancun apart from a Ritz Carlton, St. Regis, or any other hotel. Hector and Juan were there to serve us with ANY request for the duration of our stay. One of my friends wanted to buy his mother a handmade cross from a local market. We didn't feel like going into town, so without even asking, Juan shows up a few hours later with multiple crosses to chose from that he personally went into town and purchased! My friend picked the one he liked and Juan took the others back. I could talk for days about Hector and Juan's service, but you will have to experience it for yourself to believe it.

The unimaginable service didn't stop with Hector and Juan. EVERYONE was amazing. The cleaning staff made sure our room was spotless each day (we definitely didn't make it easy on them). Not only did the room look like it had been scrubbed by a toothbrush, but we never saw the cleaning crew. No one bothered us while we were asleep or in the room. They waited until we were at the beach for the day, came in, did an amazing job, and got out!

The royal service pool and the regular pool are just like everything else, beautiful. Each day we had a two tiki cabanas along with lounge chairs reserved oceanfront right above the beach (thanks to hector ensuring the reservations!). The poolside and beachside concierge/servers are on top of their game. There was not 1 minute that I didn't have a fresh cocktail in my hand. As soon as I would think its about time for another, mysteriously the server would show up with another round. It should be noted that the liquor is TOP SHELF. Grey Goose (multiple flavors), Don Juilo Tequila, Tanqueray Gin, Bombay Safire, the list goes on and on...Beers are served in the can, no cheap keg beer like other all inclusive resorts. The royal service poolside grill served great ceviche anytime you asked.

The beach is the largest I've seen in Cancun. I've stayed at other resorts in the "party" area of the hotel zone and there is little to no beach area. Plenty of chairs for everyone with fresh towels provided throughout the day.

Each day after enjoying the cabana we would walk down to the beach bar in the main part of the hotel. It is a hidden oasis that looks like a tiki hut. I don't have to explain the service again you should have the idea by now....However, Alex had our cigars of choice ready each day and made sure we never went without one.

One of the coolest things about this resort is it caters to EVERYONE. It is not a place to find spring breakers taking body shots or loud music and bingo by the pool. Paradisus Cancun is complete relaxation that caters to everyone. We met people on their honeymoon, family vacations, and of course we were on my bachelor party. Usually it is hard to please such a wide range of age groups, but Paradisus has mastered it.

The food is great. I recommend making reservations for each of the restaurants when you arrive so you can enjoy all of them. However, we never had a problem getting a table anywhere.

The entire resort has vegetation everywhere and a wonderful modern feel. The Avenue Bar stays open late and has a very cool lounge feel to it. There is even a disco on site if that is your thing.

Overall, there is not enough I can say about this wonderful resort. If you are considering traveling to Cancun, make your reservation at Paradisus Cancun now. You definitely will not regret it. I will absolutely be returning for many years to come! It should be noted that although the Presidential Suite was a great bonus, I would have been just as happy in a regular garden view room.

On behalf of myself and my friends we would like to thank the entire staff at Paradisus Cancun for making our dreams come true by experiencing the best vacation we could ever have imagined!

I look forward to seeing everyone next time!

Room Tip: Book a Royal Service room, it is well worth it!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
6 Thank rfsalmoniv
Larchmont, New York
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had the pleasure of staying at the Paradisus from August 15,2013-August 22,2013. Our stay consisted of 14 people (adults and children). We were celebrating a life event, my in-laws 50 anniversary! Unfortunately my father in law became ill and spent 3 days in a Cancun hospital. (he's much better now)! Obviously with worry over his health, none of us could relax! But I will say the staff was superb! They could not do enough for us. Fred Boutouba the operations Manager came to our room and could not be more accommodating or helpful. He wanted us to enjoy the rest of our vacation as much as possible. Whatever we needed I am sure he would've provided with a cheerful smile!
Now to the actual hotel itself! BEAUTIFUL and CLEAN! I am impressed at how well managed the Paradisus is because it is a big hotel! Our view was spectacular, overlooking the pool and beach, couldn't ask for more than that! My kids 13 and 11 loved the pools and especially the pottery painting by the kiddie pool! The daily BBQ poolside was excellent. Great food, and again always clean and well maintained! The swim up bar was wonderful and the bar tenders, men and women were pleasant and very accommodating especially because my kids wanted those non-alcoholic tropical drinks all the time!
Now to the restaurants! Our absolute favorite was NAOS! That was the international buffet! I am not much for buffets as the food can get boring and its usually the same thing over and over, but not here! Every day it was different, breakfast, lunch and dinner! The food was fresh, delicious, and plentiful. But what made NAOS outstanding was the staff! They were attentive and knew ahead of time that we wanted to sit together and always tried to accommodate us. They are cheerful and truly go out of their way to make our dining experience wonderful. Thank you to VALERIA, JESUS MARTIN ARZETA, IVAN GRANDE, ORLANDO BELLO, NACHO, IGNACIO VAZQUEZ, and if I did not mention any one else that took care of us that week, my sincerest apologies, YOU are what makes NAOS so great, and we thank you! We did eat at the other restaurants in the hotel and they too were excellent! We would definitely go back!!! We highly recommend this hotel! Great work Mr. Fred!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
North Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Best vacation hotel we have been to in several years. The arrival welcome from the doorman, Paul to the front desk staff immediately made us feel at home. The hotel was extremely clean and the staff were very efficient.

The maid was always friendly and kept our room spotless. The restaurants were always a pleasure to visit with a good variety of food and good waiters. Our Spanish is not good at all but we found that most staff were prepared to listen to us mess up their language without being offended and switch over to English when we got stuck.

The beach is awesome with beautiful clear surf to play, swim and relax in. There are good cabanas and lots of deck chairs on the white beach sand. We were extremely fortunate to have a waiter named Sofonia serve us from the Monday through to the Friday. He was very friendly and humorous while providing an excellent service. It was not unusual to finish our drinks and go swimming only to find that he had removed the empty glasses and replaced them with fresh drinks by the time we got back to our spot on the beach. One group of guests were a bit grumpy when arriving in the late morning but he had them laughing and in a much better mood by the end of the day. ..Ask for Sofonia if you are down there.. you won't be disappointed.

We did 2 tours with "Experiencias xcaret" and for the first time while in Mexico, a tour group was at the hotel on the exact pickup time for our tours as well as for the airport transfer pickup. The hotel staff seemed to be in constant contact with the tour groups and made sure that hotel customers were not inconvenienced.

We are almost certain to book the same room for next year and strongly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for an Ocean Facing room. Ours overlooked the pool and beach. Some Ocean View rooms give only a...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank PhillipVN
fullerton
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just got back on Saturday and had an amazing time. Food was great service was excellent. We enjoyed the swim up bar, Enrique the bartender was great and kept us entertained with all his tricks. Luis the beach waiter was so friendly and always had a smile on his face. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cancun
Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun
GR Caribe by Solaris
GR Caribe by Solaris
#25 of 175 in Cancun
Great Parnassus Family Resort

Been to Paradisus Cancun? Share your experiences!