Paradisus Cancun
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Beachfront
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
10,340 results
All reviewsmarket grillroyal servicemoleblue agavefamily conciergebali bedsavenue barnaos restaurantyhi spakids zonedinner reservationsmain pyramidpersonal butlerocean viewsushibutler servicetacos
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I just got back from Cancun last night. Spent 10 days in this resort with my wife and son.
Basically, this resort is excellent in terms of high quality and service. All the stuff are really helpful and great, I cannot remember all the names but I can recall SANDRA and who works at buffet resturant and I would like to thank her for all the help that I have received. Also I would like to thank Corina who was a great help to where should I go in the city.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We recently got back from a 7 night family vacation from June 7-14. We are sad to be back! :( Our vacation experience was excellent. We had the best time. Booked the standard all inclusive plan with a junior suite. Got exactly what we expected - in the main pyramid made it so convenient.

SERVICE: From the moment we arrived we were able to truly relax. Everyone at the hotel was extremely friendly and outgoing. They really make you feel relaxed and welcomed.

FOOD: The food options included the buffet Naos and several separate "theme" restaurants. We had a chance to enjoy 4 or 5 of them and were very pleased with the quality of food and service. We particularly enjoyed Market Grill with servers Guillermo, Jose, and Jeremias and also Bento the sushi restaurant with Mauricio. The service at Mole was also a treat. Here's a tip: Order breakfast - fresh fruit, select pastries and coffee and sit on the patio in the morning. The room service staff was also great. Magda often brought our breakfast and was so nice and gave us tips on what to see and do. She gave us a great suggestion on what ferry to take and where to go when we went to Mercado 28.

Pool and Beach: the pools are amazing and the beach was beautiful. We went down early each day - it's a whole different HOT at mid-day. Not crowded at all and we were able to find palapas and chairs without difficulty. I took my daughter down to one of the jet ski rentals and we went jetted out in the ocean for $50 us for 30 mins. The ocean was smooth and calm only waves near the beach. Great service here as well. Try the tamarind daquiris or rock margaritas at the pool and order the quesadillas pool side for lunch.

Even though the hotel is in the Hotel Zone and it is a bit more touristy, this resort is far enough away from the road to feel isolated.

We will definitely be back!

P.S. All resorts have great and some bad reviews, but some of the reviews posted here are really silly. (I saw one complaining about the wristband? and the smell of candles in the atrium? get a life!) Rest assured if you plan to go here you will not be disappointed. We were so pleased with our choice and have many great memories of our time there.

Room Tip: Ask to be in the Main Pyramid on 3rd or 4th floor. It was very quiet for us and we were only an elevator ride from the action.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SandSunWaves
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Absolutely loved staying at Paradisus Cancun! We were there 7 nights total- stayed in the Royal Service building and it was well worth it. Samuel gave us a cell phone and we could call him anytime and request reservations for dinner or anything we needed. He was amazing. We loved the royal service treatment!the food was fantastic and so many dining choices it was incredible! The staff went out of their way at all times to make sure we had anything we wanted. The poolside staff was so attentive too! Vincente was so nice.I want to return to the Paradisus immediately if not sooner. The only complaint Icould have is we wanted a room with a king bed that was ocean view and we ended up with 2 double beds instead. The ocean view was tremendous though!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

It is with great joy that I write this review of the paradisus cancun. This hotel absolutely exceeded all of my expectations. My experience here was amazing. You truly get the total package while staying here. The resort is stunning; all the vines hanging in the atrium, the water falls, the coy fish pond in bana restaurant, even the smell of the hotel when u walk in is amazing. Food was outstanding Mole was my favorite.The beach is beautiful with great views of the Caribbean Sea. What really makes this hotel unique is the level of service provided. The service here is the best I've seen in the many all inclusive packages I've booked. 100 percent of the time I received outstanding service whether in bars, restaurants, on the beach, help with information about activities, or just a general question at the front desk. I want to recognize Laura who was my server of my beers and cocktails on the beach and pool. Great job Laura thank u. I could go on and on with positive experiences but this is an excellent place to stay and enjoy your vacation and do as little or as much as u want to do.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I just got back last night from a girls trip with my daughter, Sister in law, and nieces! Two ages 24, one age 22. I felt the need to write this review because of all the negative reviews! All the hotels have good and bad reviews, so I was worried about this resort. If you're planning on going to this one, rest assured that it's wonderful!

The negative reviews are probably from people that are so picky, and probably run the staff ragged!!!

We had the most relaxing wonderful girls trip ever. I don't know if we ever could top the experience we had!

We were in two ocean front ROYAL SERVICE rooms with a fabulous view! Probably my only negative is that I requested adjoining rooms and they told me it was wasn't available. We were only one room away from each other so it was fine.

Royal Service is an adults only area of the resort. I was worried the girls would think it was boring, but assured them, we could use the whole resort if they wanted to go to the main areas. We only went to the main area to do water aerobics. It was so peaceful at our pool. We switched between the pool and the beach all day until 7:00 every night. At times we had the huge pool all to ourselves. There was La Papalapa Restaurant with service staff that served us there, or at our private bali bed! We had drinks, water, food, towels, anything we wanted, at any time! The girls asked for chocolate ice cream that wasn't on the menu, and they went and got it for them! They even had reading materials and sunscreen available. They came around at different times during the day to offer us, face mist, fruit screwer, and just to check to make sure we were ok. I'm sorry I wasn't better with getting the names of the people that were out there. Francisco was one, and the pool boy in the towel area was so sweet!!!

This program won't allow me to go to the top. :o( We arrived and were escorted to a private waiting area, until our butler was available to take us to our room. Hector! He offered to unpack for us! We declined. He told us anything we need just contact him and he would see to it. We made all our reservations for dinners, that did get messed up! But, I would never let that dim my review. That can happen. It was a mistake and we just rearranged.

Royal Service has a private dining area that serves continental breakfast, light snacks in the afternoon, and a premium bar and snacks from 4 till 9. Premium bar with top shelf liquor that you self serve yourself with all mixers. We never ate anywhere else for breakfast. There was enough selection for us to be happy. And NO crowds to deal with. There was always an egg dish, breakfast meat, and potatoes, and the other side had, fresh fruit, cereals, European breakfast things such as meats and cheeses. They made cappuccino's, latte's, and expresso's to your liking.

We ordered lunch outside every day but one we went to the Market Grill, and had a table overlooking one of the pools one day.

We ate in Mole, very good, mexican. Bana, very good, sushi restaurant. Blue Agave, very good, mexican. Market Grill, very good, brazilian steakhouse. We were able to order whatever we wanted on the menu.

There were house wines but if you wanted a bottle there was an up charge, and we tried to get sake at Bana and they said it wasn't available at the time. We were fine with what was included.

The Royal Service offers a water ritual treatment, one per day per person, for free. We didn't use it until the last day, and were sorry we didn't take advantage of it everyday. It was so refreshing after a day in the sun!

We did tip as we went along. As per other reviewers, not much but, a small amount. The service was spectacular.

There were people cleaning at all times, all over the resort. This resort has some flaws, but by no means anything big that would mar this review!

Some people said the beds were not comfortable. Not so!!! My only complaint would be they have standard size pillows, but in Royal Service there's a pillow menu to order more or other types of pillows! I did not bother with this, but if it was a big enough deal I could have gotten more! The bed linens were very soft, and beds nicely made, and sheets changed after 2 days, not necessary in my opinion, but nice.

The bathroom is very nice and roomy. My complaint in there is that the hairdryer was terrible. If you need one bring your own.

They serviced the room twice a day, but we left our do not disturb sign on the door while at dinner. I didn't need them to go in twice a day.

During June, the turtles come up on the beach to lay eggs around 10:00 PM and we were lucky enough to see 3 on the beach the night we went. We were told by the staff, that someone takes the eggs, and takes care of them, until maturity, and in July they return them to the resort and they let the guest let them go on the beach. So if you go ask if that's happening while you're there.

This resort is beautiful inside!!!! Plant life everywhere and water life also. In the lobby areas it's extremely warm and humid. It's a huge area, probably a fortune to AC. The restaurants are air conditioned.

I'm not sure about the water served at restaurants. It was poured from pitchers, so I ordered sparkling water, and brushed with bottled water. I'm sorry to say, we did get a little sick while there, but we ate all the mexican foods! The buffet had plenty of american choices but we wanted to go to the restaurants.

If you go, I would highly recommend spending the extra, for us it wasn't that much more with Bookit, and so well worth it! We were also able to book a private van for our transfers, which was really nice, for the same price as going with other groups to other hotels. This hotel is only about 15 minutes from airport.

This is a wonderful resort! The girls took one excursion, but otherwise we stayed at the resort. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Please message me if you have any questions.

Room Tip: Royal Service and Ocean view room!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends