“Consistently delicious steak and gracious, attentive service”
Review of La Farola Parrilla Argentina - CLOSED

La Farola Parrilla Argentina
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I rarely eat beef (or any kind of meat), but La Farola has changed my eating habits in Cancun. The dinner for 2 could really serve 3 or 4 with a variety of beef and chicken; the rib eye, cooked to perfection, is always a winner, but my personal favorite is the beef brocheta accompanied by the Greek salad (an unusual treat in Mexico.)

The service here is impeccable and each time you return, you are greeted like an old and valuable friend. Oh yes, and don't forget the Margaritas!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This place was sooooooo good! I really recommend any to go! Steak was so well cooked and our family really enjoyed their customer service!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

A virtual hole in the wall restaurant that serves beef in the Argentine style over hot wood charcoal.The beef empanadas were very good. Recommend the rib eye steak.The meal comes with a very good baked on the grill potato. The meats are cooked more well done so if you like a medium rare steak order it rare. This is a very small restaurant.Only takes Visa!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Found this place online and decided to try it. It was downtown on restaurant row on Avenida Yaxchilan. Got there by bus and taxi. Well worth the trip. I had the Farola special which consisted of huge piece of meat and a baked potato. Cleaned it to the bone. Sadly I was the only patron in the restaurant at 8pm. Maybe the Mexicans, like the Spanish, dine at 10pm. On the way back, I walked about 5 short blocks to catch my bus to the hotel zone. Will probably be back before I leave.

1  Thank ExArroyo
Reviewed July 30, 2012

By writing this review, I am somehow biased, so take this with a grain of salt... This place.. is .. simply.. AMAZING. everything.. the cuts (I don't remember what we had) were some of the best we tasted while in Cancun, and personally, some of the best i've ever had. The empanadas are out of this world, and the price is RIGHT... after chatting up our waitress and enjoying a few drinks, we found out he worked for another restaurant part time called "Puerto Madero" (an upscale steak house in the main zona hotelera) and gave us a few tips and tricks to getting the best cuts, and we truly felt like dinner was a few hundred dollars instead of pesos. I cannot recommend this place enough.

2  Thank ale c