Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
13,227 results
All reviews market cafe bluewater grill preferred club sea salt piano bar preferred level the dragon secrets resort the blue water grill entertainment team preferred room dragons restaurant olio restaurant coffee bar honeymoon suite greeted with champagne private pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had high hopes for this hotel and was very excited to stay here with my boyfriend. Upon arrival the staff was great and we were treated amazingly until they tried to sell us a timeshare, which is not something I want on vacation. The room was stunning but the air only goes down to 68 so it was extremely hot. The walls were thin and you could hear the couple in the next room talking. The food was ok, we expected better and higher quality. The staff in the main pool area seemed over worked and grumpy, especially the bartenders. Jessica, who did events was amazing and so outgoing. So were our butlers, Mario and Luis! I’d say if you are in your early 20’s-30’s this is a great place to go, but not the greatest for older couples.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 623courtneyb
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned from a 5 days stay at the secrets the vine, having stayed at various AM resorts hotel chains I was not impressed. Firstly being a UVC member I was told that we are not allowed access to the preferred club, there was no separate check in area in which all the other AM Resort properties has. No VIP banner was placed on my door etc, but the AM resorts sales team managed to place an invitation under my door to upgrade my membership. But the main problem at this hotel is the small restaurants, they operate a no reservation policy and waiting time at all the restaurants was ridiculous. Imagine being told there are 16 tables before you in the blue waters grill and 8 tables before in the Italian restaurant. This was the first day of our arrival and we were tired, we just settle for the buffet. Entertainment at the hotel sucks worst I have ever seen, the poolside area is very windy. The staff however are very pleasant and willing to help. My advise is stay at another property if you are visiting Cancun.

Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Richmaster2013
SecretsTheVine, Social Media Coordinator at Secrets The Vine Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear Richmaster2013,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay in our resort.

Please receive our apologies for falling short of your expectations. We value your feedback and we will consciously revise all of your remarks as we continue to work towards enhancing our product.

Once again thank you for sharing your views; it is our hope that at some point in the future, you allow us a renewed opportunity to reinstate ourselves in your good faith and show that we are worthy of your kind patronage.

Best Regards,

Lina Arzuffi
Social Media Coordinator

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first time at Secrets The Vine. Absolutely over the top amazing. Leti and Rodrigo were our Buters - top notch! Our favorite dance teachers were Dalia and Angel. The whole entertainment team is amazing! I can't wait to go back!

Room tip: Every room has an ocean view, so no worries about where to stay in the hotel.
1  Thank 8,499
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Javier Cua and Jorge at the Bluewater Grill were wonderful. The service was excellent and the food was great. We recommend the beef empanada (kind of like a beef Wellington), spinach and bacon side dish, filet, and apple pie dessert. We paid extra for a bottle of wine and enjoyed it. Highly recommend!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mariepmiles
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

If I could choose this location for every vacation, I absolutely would. The overall experience was so romantic, fun, relaxing, and everyone we encountered were so kind and helpful. So much so, that I wanted to highlight everyone who went even more above and beyond to make our honeymoon, the best time of our lives! We were greeted with warm towels and champagne by Sergio, who continued to show us around this amazing resort and explain to us about all of the opportunities on and off-site! We stayed on the 27th floor, with two personal butlers, Diego and Luis, who really went above and beyond during our stay. We had a late-night excursion, which they knew about because they are so attentive and are checking-in on your experience, so when we came home exhausted, we had a surprise. They had set up a bubble bath with rose petals designed in a heart! A perfect way to end an amazing day! Definitely take advantage of the amazing appetizers and drinks on the 21st floor, where you will find Jorge and Fernando to be the best bartenders and friendly staff! We were also lucky enough to spend some time in the spa, where Cinthia, Aylin and Damila took care of us with massage, facials, and we even tried the fish pedicure! (the ticklish feeling was worth how soft our feet were)! If you have an opportunity to try the romantic dinner on the beach, I highly recommend. We had the most amazing waiter, Enrique, who truly let us enjoy every minute of the experience without rushing us. Lastly, I want to thank our house service staff member, Valentina, for our morning and night service, complete with rose petals! This trip was an absolute dream, and we are already planning our next time back!!

Date of stay: December 2019