Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
13,227 results
All reviews market cafe bluewater grill preferred club sea salt piano bar preferred level the dragon secrets resort the blue water grill entertainment team preferred room dragons restaurant olio restaurant coffee bar honeymoon suite greeted with champagne private pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

If I could choose this location for every vacation, I absolutely would. The overall experience was so romantic, fun, relaxing, and everyone we encountered were so kind and helpful. So much so, that I wanted to highlight everyone who went even more above and beyond to make our honeymoon, the best time of our lives! We were greeted with warm towels and champagne by Sergio, who continued to show us around this amazing resort and explain to us about all of the opportunities on and off-site! We stayed on the 27th floor, with two personal butlers, Diego and Luis, who really went above and beyond during our stay. We had a late-night excursion, which they knew about because they are so attentive and are checking-in on your experience, so when we came home exhausted, we had a surprise. They had set up a bubble bath with rose petals designed in a heart! A perfect way to end an amazing day! Definitely take advantage of the amazing appetizers and drinks on the 21st floor, where you will find Jorge and Fernando to be the best bartenders and friendly staff! We were also lucky enough to spend some time in the spa, where Cinthia, Aylin and Damila took care of us with massage, facials, and we even tried the fish pedicure! (the ticklish feeling was worth how soft our feet were)! If you have an opportunity to try the romantic dinner on the beach, I highly recommend. We had the most amazing waiter, Enrique, who truly let us enjoy every minute of the experience without rushing us. Lastly, I want to thank our house service staff member, Valentina, for our morning and night service, complete with rose petals! This trip was an absolute dream, and we are already planning our next time back!!

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank sgarden5
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Love our Spanish lessons with Yesica! She’s so friendly and engaging!! Great employee! Beautiful Trsort. Hola me llano Laurie y yo soy de Chicago Estoy Feliz de the star en Cancun! Great food, beach pools, spa!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank lstahl
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

First of all I want to say this trip was 3 friends girls trip. When we arrived we thought it was going to be a lot of partying and adult activites and we were disappointed at first.
No one would be there on a Friday night even at 2 am all haways empty. We noticed it was mostly Couples only. We are 3 single ladies. The first night we were a bit skeptical about that, and we just saw couples in dinner and all over. As the second day came it was really nice to go to the beach at the hotel it was beautiful and the service was great with drinks and food. Then we started noticing that many other travelers had the same experience thinking it was a party single adult hotel, but the quality of the food, variety of succulent dishes, room service, customer service, cleaness, and quietness was the reason we were there and at that point preffered it than a party hotel. So one night we took the party nightclub tour and had our fun then. Food ( delicious gourmet a la carte, all restautants are delicious and we enjoyed the most the Peruvian Restaurant. As per our room best advice please stay in an Oceanview Room, it is amazing and has a very spacious Balcony. Pools were amazing. Overall I would love to in the future come back with a significant someone.

2  Thank dianpena
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

This is my first time staying at a secrets resort. I was so impressed with the service and the quality of food at this resort. Secrets the vine is a great vacation destination! The concierge, Cain, called us on the first day of our stay and ensured that we had everything we needed to enjoy our stay. He answered any questions we had and was very a tentative throughout our stay. Cain is the best! He is the person to go to if you decide to stay here.

The drinks are the poolside bar were exquisite. Alejandro at the poolside bar took care of us and made sure we had exactly what kind of drinks we preferred.

We ate at Dragon for our last night and it was the best restaurant we ate at on the resort. Miguel, Mario, and Alejandro gave us great service! The food came out on a timely manner and the flavor and quality of the food were amazing.

All in all, secrets the vine is a great place to stay for any occasion

2  Thank Iamnnyl
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

I had such a wonderful experience staying here. Cain at the concierge took great care of us and made sure we had everything we needed to start our day right. He made us feel so valued and special. We will miss him the most! I wish we could take him back home with us. Also Alejandro who works at the bar at the pool made us delicious drinks and also made “Mexican candy” shots out of his way for us. He gave us his undivided attention whenever we needed refreshments. The best place we dined for dinner was Dragon. The quality of service from Miguel, Mario, and Alejandro was great and the food was amazing. I want to come back with my soon to be husband for our honeymoon!

2  Thank Mailan1009