41 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/25/22
Official Site
$587
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
yescapade.com
$431
Booking.com$621
Hotels.com$588
Lol.travel$660
15,628 results
All reviews market cafe bluewater grill preferred club sea salt piano bar the dragon preferred level the blue water grill secrets resort dragons restaurant entertainment team preferred room olio restaurant honeymoon suite coffee bar our waiter private pool
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

George and Moses were so great!! They played the best birthday prank on me. I thought they forgot my birthday cake I ordered and gave me a little small cake. I was so upset I was about to walk out, until they brought the big cake. It was the funniest thing ever!! The entire staff came out to sing and laugh with us. This was the best birthday ever!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank Tfelecia
SecretsTheVine, e-Concierge at Secrets The Vine Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Dear Tfelecia:

We would like to thank you for selecting Secrets The Vine Cancun to host your Birthday. We are pleased to know you liked your birthday cake and the surprise that our staff prepared for you. We are used to providing personalized service so you could feel like home.

We will be waiting for you to come to your next celebration and found more surprises and memorable experiences.

Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I chose this all inclusive resort for an adult get away and it was spectacular! We were greeted at the door with Champaign and escorted to a private concierge check-in. Every employee we encountered went above and beyond to make our experience memorable! Our Butler Jorge was so friendly and accommodating. We had amazing poolside bar service from the the Barefoot Grill by Martha. Our thoughtful waiter Alejandro invited us to a special multi-course Chef’s Table dinner at Bluewater Grill. Overall amazing service and beautiful well maintained modern decor! We highly recommend it to anyone who wants to be pampered and treated like royalty!

4  Thank Tammyranderson

Daer Tammyranderson:

We are so grateful that you selected Secrets The Vine Cancun for your vacations and it is very satisfying to read that you have such wonderful memories to treasure forever. We aim to provide an enjoyable and sophisticated atmosphere for all adults; perfect for a luxurious couple's getaway by pampering your needs going above and beyond. We are pleased to know we achieved it.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, and all the TripAdvisor community. We are looking forward to hosting your vacations in the nearest future.

Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

My husband loves sushi but I do not at all so our plans were to get some sushi for him and later go to the Italian Resturant for me, but our waiters would not have it. They delivered some of the best sushi my husband has ever had and ran up 12 floors to the Italian Resturant to bring my dinner to me. The service we experienced at The Dragon Resturant was amazing and Moises and Jorge are the best. I can not brag about these guys enough. A big thank you to both of them for making our last night at The Vine wonderful.

4  Thank trobbins1203

Dear Ms. Trobbins1203:

It is a pleasure for us to know that the options offered by our service have been able to make your experience exceed your expectations. Our main objective is to pamper all your needs.

We hope you enjoyed your dinner as your husband enjoyed his.

We would be pleased to have your return in the near future.

Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

When we ate at Bluewater Grill we were given the royal treatment by Javier Cua and Jorge. The steaks were delicious and the service was amazing! They gave us lots of individualized attention. The manager, Miguel, even came to check on us. We would highly recommend it and we plan to eat there again while we are on vacation!

4  Thank Jennifer B

Dear Jennifer B:

We would like to thank you for your lovely comments about your recent stay at Secrets The Vine Cancun.

It is a pleasure to know that our staff's warm service at Bluewater exceeded your expectations; your comments are an inspiration for our team to continue working with passion, ensuring that our valued guests have an enjoyable and memorable experience with us.

We will share your kind words with our staff, our biggest strength is the warm service that we provide to our guest and that has become a signature of our brand.

Our team looks forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed July 13, 2019

My husband and I booked secrets the vine as our big holiday for this year 2019. We stayed on the 27th floor as part of the preferred club access. Our room was stunning with stunning views. We also enjoyed the preferred access to the infinity pool as we prefer peace and quiet on our holidays rather than all the games and loud music. The spa was stunning. Very expensive however! Food was an issue for us and there was absolutely no halal or ‘kosher’ food. We couldn’t enjoy the meats so had to stick to vegetarian which I can’t complain, the veggi options were decent. The staff at breakfast were kind enough to remember our ‘kosher’ omellete so it wasn’t mixed with the bacon. Thank you for this!
There’s only 2 names I remember, valentina our maid who was ever so sweet and always greeted with a smile and the worker Luis who sits on the 27th floor on the day shift, Luis was fantastic in helping me with a major issue I had which i will go onto next.
It was the 4th july, and the entertainment team had done a fantastic set up. However for us the enjoyment of this was shortlived. Baring in mind we are muslim and do not drink alcohol, the waiter of our table split all of his alcoholic drinks on me by accident ofcourse, HOWEVER, i did not recieve an apology, rather he ran off to call whoever was in charge, the music was so loud, he couldn’t understand what happened and walked off. I was fuming! We left our untouched dinner rather embarrassed and went back to our room to get myself changed, i cant touch alcohol let alone wear it on my clothes!!!! Moving on, I went to concierge and asked for my dry cleaning of the dress to be sorted, the lady kindly did this for me without hestitating. Now, the following day i recieved a phone call from ‘management’, who to say the least was useless and i don’t understand why he even bothered to call, i still didnt get an apology. Rather his concern was ‘Miss, was the situation addressed yesterday when this happened’ erm no it wasnt! I asked what they could offer complimentary as a way to apologies for the absolute inconvenience it caused me. His reply’ Oh Miss I’m not calling to offer anything I just want to know if the situation was addressed’ I was shocked and didnt even want to continue the conversation. You really let me down there!
Secondly- the fire alarm went off at 3am, it was really scary! Our toilet and bathroom was completely flooded! We came out of our room to see the worker on the floor running around frantically! We had no idea what was going on until we asked, there was water pouring from the floor above. We were just told its fine its a burst pipe. They didnt reassure us about what they were doing to stop the water, they didnt offer to get someone to unflood our room! The service on this part of secrets the vine is very poor. Management lack effecient communication skills and this is something they seriously need to work on!
Overall i still give this a 4star rating based on the workers on the front line, you guys are amazing! Keep doing what your doing. The people sat behind their desks, you need to read this and reflect on what you can do going further if this situation was to occur again.

6  Thank TheAdams

Dear TheAdams:

We would like to thank you for selecting our hotel for your stay in México and for taking a few minutes to write your kind comments about the service our staff provides every day. However, we do take our guest feedback and online reputation very seriously. We aim to exceed our guest's expectations and we are very sorry that on this occasion we failed to do so.

We feel very sad to know that we failed in our goal to achieve your full satisfaction. We can assure you that we will take the proper measures to prevent incidences like this in the future, hoping to restore your faith in us, so you may decide to give us another opportunity to serve you better in the future.