Secrets The Vine Cancun
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
  • Beachfront
Paradisus Cancun(Cancun)
9,706 results
All reviewsmarket cafepreferred clubpreferred poolbluewater grillsea saltpiano barpreferred levelblue water grillsecrets resortpreferred roomdragons restaurantentertainment teamolio restaurantcoffee barhoneymoon suitegreeted with champagnethe hard rock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We just got back from our honeymoon and we had a fantastic experience at Secrets The Vine in Cancun. The building is clean and ultra modern. Overall it was designed very well. The beach was nice and clean. There were plenty of towels in the beach area. My last stay at a All -Inclusive was not nearly so pleasurable. The staff was very friendly and willing to help. We were asked daily if there is anything that we need to make our stay better. The wine selection is fantastic. The house wines are good and you can always buy from a large selection that they had in their cellar. Prices were average to slightly higher than average. Similar to what you would pay in a fine restaurant. We wanted to draw attention to one individual who was very helpful and knowledgeable. We loved the daily wine tastings and were pleasantly surprised by the knowledge that Tea had when it came to her knowledge of wine. I have taken a few wine classes in the past and did not learn as much as I did from Tea during our stay at Secrets The Vine. We purchased at least one of her recommendations and it was a great wine. So kudos to Tea and the wine and beverage staff for their great work. The food selection was great and all of our dished were well prepared. The presentation was fantastic and I did not leave the table feeling that I needed more. So the portions were just about right. We also tried the spa and had a good experience. There are several shopping malls within 10 minutes of the resort as well. We feel that I received the appropriate level of service,food quality and accommodations for the money that we paid. We were very happy with our stay and we plan on returning in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators. The hallways can be loud with slamming doors so a room farther away from the elevators should be quieter.
3  Thank Kirk D
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Once again Secrets The Vine went above and beyond all expectations!! When you step into the resort you are presented with a very sleek, modern, clean decor. The second you walk in the door you are "Welcomed Home" into paradise. I can not even count the number of times we were remembered as return guests. It was such a nice added touch to know they remembered us! And is only just one of the reasons we are going to be planning a third trip to Secrets The Vine!
The food is absolutely delicious, from the tasty bites offered at the Chefs Parade, the pool side snacks, to the 5 star restaurants the food is second to none. Another must try is the in room breakfast we only did it on our last day :( ....you can pre-order the night before and it will be delivered at the time you request, then enjoy on your balcony-AMAZING!
Finally and the main reason we will return to Secrets The Vine is because of the incredible staff. From top to bottom so friendly and so dedicated to doing their absolute best to ensure you have the exact vacation you are looking for. The entertainment staff were so fun Victor and Bethany are GREAT!! They made everyday at the pool fun and different with multiple activities for anyone!! Pool service is also another major plus Blanca and Gustavo were wonderful always on top of anything we needed. All the restaurants have amazing staff and service as well. Also I must mention the best bartenders, Fredy and Diego from the Terrace Bar! And from the piano bar Jesus did an amazing job too!! The names here are the main reason we are planning another trip however I must say each and every employee we came in contact with was amazing these few mentioned just went above and beyond for us.

2  Thank Ilovesecrets
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Fabulous place. I was offered to stay here after staying at SecretsCapri. - It was a faboulous place. It sits right in the heart of the busy Cancun area. Very bright lights and big city compared to the smaller more quaint feel of Secrets Capri. Excellent food options for breakfast. Ate at the Asian restaurant offering and considering it was Mexico the food was good ( not quite authentic) but good. Excelent access to beach, several pools. Drinks were not as tasty as Secrets Capri- had a hard time finding something that tasted good but not really a deal breaker! A larger place so service was a bit slower since I assume they were accomodating more guests. Had a stone massge that was fabulous also. The workout facilty and spa are on the 12th floor so the views are spectacular! Overall , I enjoyed every moment!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank princezzp
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I had previously stayed at Secrets Maroma and Secrets Capri so I was very excited to try out Secrets The Vine. I am so glad I did. This resort is compact and glorious. I was traveling with a good friend (both married women in our 50's) and to insure we had room to breathe, and to splurge on our girls weekend, we booked a Preferred Club Oceanfront Master Suite. Upon arrival at the resort, we were escorted upstairs to the 12th floor for a tour of the restaurants, spa, gym and preferred pool. Then we taken to the 21st floor for our check in. We received coupons good for money off spa, wine upgrades and other things. After offering us food, drinks and cool towels, we were shown to our room at the end of the hall.

Room: Spectacular. Balconies on 3 sides, including one that ran the entire length of the back of the hotel and included a dining table and sofa sections. There were two bathrooms, two "living room" areas, one with a pull out couch, a large dining table and a coffee/bar area. The larger bathroom was a dream; large rain shower, large tub, double sinks and all the bathrooms amenities you never knew you needed or wanted.

Preferred Pool area: 12th floor and the best part of the resort, other than the room, was this pool. We were greeted immediately, shown to a chair, given bottled water, and drinks orders were taken. I could not wait to get into the pool. The waitress promply brought my drink right over to me, placing it on the pool steps. The moment I was done with it, another magically appeared. When I got out of the pool, the pool butler was waiting for me with a dry towel and another "fresh" drink. Food at lunch was great, light and filling. I cannot comment on the pools that are below on lobby/beach level, because I loved this pool so much I never went there. I did watch the action from my view and it looked like everyone was having a great time.

Beach: Crazy beautiful. No trees, but plenty of chairs, sun and sand. You could not ask for anything more.

Food: I didn't have a bad meal. There were coursed (mostly appetizers) that were not to my liking, but the main dishes were always fine. I have no complaints about anything I ate.

Spa: I had a massage on one rainy afternoon. It was fine. Not the best I've ever had, but certainly not the worst. I used one of the spa certificates for a 50 minute massage ($40. off)

Room Tip: Do yourself a favor and upgrade to the Preferred Club. In other secrets resorts I have not felt it was worth it, but at this one, worth every penny!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank patmartel
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Me and my boyfriend traveled here from April 26-May 2nd for my birthday and it was the best trip I've had in a long time. We have been to Cancun several times and this hotel exceeded our expectations in every way. The hotel itself is a high rise hotel so if your looking for lush greenery and a large property to lose yourself in this is not for you. For us it was perfect because honestly i like having everything close by. The hotel was packed the week that we went and we were able to score chairs on the beach and at all of the pools. We never had to wait at any of the restaurants more than 10 minutes and the service was excellent. Our favorite was Blue water's Steakhouse and Dragons. Javier our waiter at Blue water was amazing. He is so knowledgeable and friendly and he always made our selections for dinner and we were never disappointed with our meals. A special thank you to the entertainment staff who worked hard all day to keep you occupied with activities at the pool and on the beach. Thank you to Julian and Victor who made our trip memorable by teaching us how to have fun and not care! We had a blast with them when they took the guests at the hotel out at night to bars and clubs. I cant wait to come back again and see everyone. The staff at this hotel is what makes it stand out. There was always a smile and a hello everywhere I went. These people work hard so please tip whenever you can because they all deserve it! I will be back again next spring as one trip here was not enough!!

Room Tip: Choose an odd number room on the hard rock side facing the pools. We has a the preferred level junor suite on the 22nd floor and it was perfect. Next time we will book the honeymoon suite on the top floor as our friends had that room and it was amazing!
2  Thank JerseyGirl26