We stayed at The Vine from April 18-25. After hearing our travel agent's testimonial and reading all the great reviews, we were prepared for a great stay. The Vine did not disappoint! The only rough spot was our check-in, which was delayed until 4:00, but management stepped up and made it right. Everything else - GREAT. I won't bore everyone with another repetitive great review, but I will touch on some things that really stood out but sometimes fail to get mentioned.
The Gym - For a resort or hotel of any kind, the gym here is top notch. For all the fitness buffs out there, pack workout clothes - you will want to take advantage of this! The treadmills and ellipticals overlook the beautiful beach. Where else can you get your cardio in while watching the sun rise over the Caribbean? There is a great variety of LifeFitness machines to work all body parts. If you use free weights, they have dumbbells ranging from 5 to 50 pounds. There is an attendant on staff should you need anything, and they will even offer you a bottled water while you're using the cardio equipment - a very nice touch! It does get a little warm in there with the sun coming through the window in the mornings, but no big deal. Just think, you're burning more calories.
Attention to Detail - Whether it's the decor, the styling, or the great service, this resort hits on all cylinders. The entire resort is gorgeous and very, very well-staffed with a friendly hard-working team that does all it can to provide you an immaculate resort for your stay. Whether it's the window cleaners up on their pulley system cleaning the outside glass, or the pool team scrubbing the pool early in the morning, everybody is always hard at work with a smile on their face. As good as the entire team was, one server that really stood out to us was Abundio on the beach. Every day that we sat out on the beach, he never let our drinks get empty and built good rapport with us. It was plenty hot out there on the beach, and he was always hustling to get the job done.
- All-inclusive 24/7 room service - Grilled grouper and rib-eye steak among the menu choices...awesome.
- Free international calling - very important to us.
- Top-shelf liquor available and drinks weren't watered down - unlike other resorts
- Channel 36 :)
One last thing...bring a considerable amount of tip money and take good care of the people that take such good care of you!
Thanks for a great visit, Secrets! We may try Secrets Maroma next time, but we will definitely return to The Vine in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the heart of Cancun at Secrets The Vine Cancun. This adults-only, ultra-chic, contemporary resort offers all the indulgences of Unlimited-Luxury(R), starting with 497 modern, elegant guest rooms and suites, 24-hour room service and pool and beach wait service. The 497 graciously appointed guest rooms and suites comes complete with Italian porcelain and teak wood furnishings and sleek, private terraces overlooking the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea and Laguna Nichupte. All guest rooms and suites are equipped with luxurious amenities including 24-hour room and concierge services,daily refreshed mini-bar, smart TVs and much more. Plus, stay connected with Unlimited Connectivity -offering free WiFi and free calling to the U.S. and Canada and more. The experience continues with limitless access to six gourmet restaurants and top-shelf spirits served at the six modern bars and lounges throughout the resort plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to devour late night bites at The Vine Café or stay in and order room service. Sommelier-led wine tastings with some of the world's finest wine collections with wine pairings and wine education are available for all guests to partake in. The Vine Bazaar, a contemporary and unique centralized venue adorned cozy café, relaxing terrace and more indulgent gourmet fare and beverages. All topped off by an array of exciting live entertainment and the added option to visit nearby participating resorts for a night out with the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience. Relax by one of three sparkling swimming pools, partake in many of the daily activities that are offered, or enjoy a spa treatment at the exquisite Secrets Spa by Pevonia(R), boldly inspired by cave-like structures and natural cenotes of the area. Hit the links with complimentary greens fees at a nearby championship course, or partake in Sommelier-led wine tastings. Whether you're doing it all or doing nothing at all Secrets The Vine Cancun is the ultra-chic destination to indulge in pure luxury. Secrets The Vine Cancun - Sparkling. Elegant. Bold. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Secrets The Vine Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.