My family and I returned yesterday from another visit to the Royal Cancun. As always, the service, beach, activities, food and overall experience was outstanding.
My family and I first stayed as guests in 1996 and 1997, and loved it so much we returned almost every year thereafter as a member (aka, a week 48 time share owner). Our visits are always accompanied by our "week 48" friends who also return each and every year because the place is so wonderful and amazing--in other words, for many of us, the Royal Cancun is our home away from home.
In my opinion, the Royal Cancun is a bona fide 5-star experience that must be experienced to truly appreciate. Customer service is outstanding, the well trained and low-turnover staff keeps the place shinny clean, the landscaping crew is is amazing and can be seen trimming grass with scissors. The on-the-beach thatched-roof palapas restaurant is my most favorite restaurant on planet earth. The dining experience is "over the top," the meals and service are outstanding, prices are not cheap but reasonable compared to US pricing--$25-$35 for a meal and 1-2 drinks and tip.
I highly recommend this resort. The low-rise villa architecture creates a sense of serenity and peacefulness that can't be duplicated in hi-rise hotels in the hotel zone. If you have been to hi-rise hotel in Cancun before, do not assume the Royal Cancun will be a repeat of you past visit to Cancun--chances are your visit to the Royal Cancun will urge you to return each year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Cancun(R) All-Suites Resort has breathtaking views, friendly staff and a beautiful beach surrounded by palm trees make this a perfect place for a getaway with the family. The Royal Cancun(R) is located on a privileged beach surrounded by beauty, turquoise colors and a relaxing atmosphere. Mellow down with the sound of palm trees moving with the ocean breeze and have a taste of the Old Mexico and our revered family traditions. Enjoy our fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Cancun All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Cancun Hotel Cancun
- International Hotel Cancun
- Club International Cancun
- International Resort Cancun
- International Club Cancun