Very Friendly Staff. Very Safety. Food at La Palapa was great. The prices at market are excellent, you don't need to go to Walmart or Chedravis to buy conveniences or food for the breakfast. Corona's at the market in the lobby was about $1.15 so don't buy at the pool bar.
The only bad thing was the guys trying to sell the time share week the were very insistent and the look at you everywhere you move no matter if you said NO on time time they insist you. If you are not interested in buying a timeshare don't pay attention to those guys because they can be your nightmare on your vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Cancun(R) All-Suites Resort has breathtaking views, friendly staff and a beautiful beach surrounded by palm trees make this a perfect place for a getaway with the family. The Royal Cancun(R) is located on a privileged beach surrounded by beauty, turquoise colors and a relaxing atmosphere. Mellow down with the sound of palm trees moving with the ocean breeze and have a taste of the Old Mexico and our revered family traditions. Enjoy our fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, Splitty, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Cancun All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Cancun Hotel Cancun
- International Hotel Cancun
- Club International Cancun
- International Resort Cancun
- International Club Cancun