I was able to use a friends Interval get a way and since it was done at last minute was given Club International as a choice. We had been to Cancun before and enjoyed it so we took it. My husband and I were there from the 19-26. We were supposed to have a 2 bedroom 2bathroom, but when we got there we were told that there were none available. We were bummed as we had just invited another couple to join us because of the 2b 2b arrangement. It all worked out and we managed a 2b 1b fine. They did upgrade our room so that we overlooked the pool and were able to see ocean.
We really enjoyed our visit. We talked to a lot of people around the site and on the beach who travel there every year. I figured they would know the best places to eat. We ate at some really great places. Paricos (fun with Mariachi Band and Mexican food), La Perilla (the grill) Mariachi Band and Mexican food, these seemed to have a lot of locals. We also had an exceptional meal at the Royal Mayan at El Conquistador. Reservations needed but worth it. Not that expensive. We had Steak diane that was exceptional, a fillet that my friend said was the best she had ever had, tequilla shrimp and seafood pasta as well as the portabella mushroom and shrimp soup that were all highly recommended. We also ate at CI Palapa and lunch at the Sands. Also ate at the Captain Hooks, We tried but the day we had left was not available to take a shuttle into Playa de Carmen for a day at the new royal resort, The Royal Hacienda. Great time. CI more laid back than the other royals. Will be closing for several months for some internal renovating including heating the pools. We ended up buying a CD of Mexican music as radio only got American music or talk. The staff were amazing, someone always working on cleaning something.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Cancun(R) All-Suites Resort has breathtaking views, friendly staff and a beautiful beach surrounded by palm trees make this a perfect place for a getaway with the family. The Royal Cancun(R) is located on a privileged beach surrounded by beauty, turquoise colors and a relaxing atmosphere. Mellow down with the sound of palm trees moving with the ocean breeze and have a taste of the Old Mexico and our revered family traditions. Enjoy our fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Cancun All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Cancun Hotel Cancun
- International Hotel Cancun
- Club International Cancun
- International Resort Cancun
- International Club Cancun