Ways to Experience Avenida Kukulkan
More Info
from $480.00
More Info
6,092 results
All reviews hotel zone long avenue nice walk great shopping stalls pesos tourists vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

My family and I visited Cancun for a holiday and we took the local bus to Kukulcan from our resort. It was a nice short trip. The mall was small but decent with air conditioning. Safe place to explore within the hotel zone

2  Thank Rainbow D
Reviewed July 24, 2019

This is the main highway connecting the hotel zone to the airport. It is also the local bus route to the town center, local restaurants, gift shops, and shopping. The bus takes both pesos and US dollars.

3  Thank 4historyandculture
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Kukulkan avenue is great and safe. I was hesitant about going to Cancun, but we went to market and to forum shopping mall and their prices were great. We took bus R 1 and R 2 and bus drivers were very helpful and nice. I would recommend cancun for sure.

3  Thank dora c
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

A beautiful Avenue mainly fool of hotel constructions, It could be a bit full, since there are just two lanes on each side back-and-forth. You will find clear entrances to the public beaches and the main shopping malls.

2  Thank ggarzas
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Seems like locals or vendors are not allowed inside that Kukulcan hotels rows unless they have an official business with the hotels,. take bus 1 or 2 to downtown shopping market last stop right there start shopping beware of people selling Timeshare just say no nicely and walk away.me and my wife ate inside the market restaurant and we got oysters ,Mahi-mahi shrimps and crabs. Hmmm went back to hotel for free buffet the seafood taste different not so tasty?

Date of experience: October 2018