“Superb Service”

Cancun Avatays adventure Tours
Ranked #9 of 158 Transportation in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Here you will find the best Tours at the Best price Guaranteed, Transportation from Airport to any Hotel in Cancun. Playa del Carmen, Tulum or Riviera Maya, We do Tours to Xcaret, Chichen-Itza, Xel-Ha, Xplor, Tulum, Coba, Ek-Balam, WhaleSharks, Diving-Cenotes or Cave-diving in Cozumel,or IslaMujeres, Pirate-Adventure, Swim with Dolphins, Shopping Tour in Cancun or Playa del Carmen 5th Ave, Waverunners, JungleTour Speed Boats, And More, 26 years Experience in The Transportation Industry.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I used Avatays shuttle to pick me/drop of at the airport to/from hotel on my recent visit to Cancun. I was extremely pleased with their service. They were on time and very professional! I highly recommend them to anyone who needs transportation.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,429)
All reviews
"holding a sign"
in 24 reviews
"private transportation"
in 26 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 28 reviews
in 15 reviews
"clean van"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We used Cancun Avatays for your airport to/from hotel transfer. We didn't pay ahead of time. They were at the airport with our name when we arrived. For our return to the airport at the end of our vacation, we arranged for them to pick us up at 8:00AM. We happened to be ready early that morning and when I walked to the front of the hotel, the Cancun Avatay driver was already there at 7:45AM. So, we jumped on and got to the airport sooner than we expected and beat the long lines.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We were very happy with the courteous transport to and from hotel and airport. Cancun Avatays was very flexible and helpful in booking the 12 of us!!!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

When we got cancun airport , we have to wait another part of our group , that took long time. I was worry about shuttle we booked from avatays,because I thought they won't want to wait but they really did wait for us , thank you very much avatays.