First of all, I must say that we just arrived from our 7 day family vacation and all had a wonderful time! My husband, kids (11 & 8) and I stayed in Cancun at the Royal Sunset, what a great vacation!
From the moment we arrived we were treated with royalty, as well as through our entire stay. We are RCI members and this was our first exchange and realized if this is the way you are treated as members, we have no complaints!
We checked in within a matter of minutes (the same when we checked out) and the concierge, Anna, introduced herself immediately, explaining she'd be a few minutes so we opted to go to our room. When we got to the room, extrememly clean and nice size, we found the TV not working. Oberling, (fabulous gentleman) **** for him for sending maintenance imediately with a new TV! This was the only problem in our room, at all!
As for the food & drinks with the all-inclusive, they were great as well. A must for anyone that is interested...and I found that everyone eyed it, take an insulated cup with you for drinks. The ones they provide are small and with the wind, melt quickly. We were approached often as to where we found the cups!!!
And if you are planning on staying at this resort, see Adrian at the pool bar, he is fabulous! Always found a new drink if you were in the mood for it! And believe me, he isn't shy on the amount of alcohol you are looking for!!! He is *****!!! All the waitstaff and coordinators (with the shows & activities) are so much fun and my kids will never forget them! They made each day a lot of fun and made everyone laugh a time or two. There is enough to keep you busy at the resort, but you can always enjoy the beautiful sea and sand. The water was pretty rough when we were there, always red/yellow flag, but you could still give it a try within the yellow area.
Overall, we had a wonderful experience at this resort and with everyone we met there as well. It is so much fun to go on vacation and come home with so many memories & pictures.
We probably won't stay at this resort again, but that is just because there are so many other places we want to see and do, but if you are planning to travel there, ENJOY, it is worh the $$$!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, TravelUp, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Royal Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Cancun Hotel
- Sunset Royal Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sunset Resort Cancun
- Sunset Royal Resort Cancun
- Royal Sunset Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sunset Cancun Mexico
- Sunset Royal Cancun Hotel