“Emmabuel Ramos (Teatro)”

Sunset Royal Beach Resort
Ranked #51 of 181 Hotels in Cancun
“Emmabuel Ramos (Teatro)”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My family and I spent an unforgettable week at the Royal Sunset Hotel and had a unbelievable time. Everything from the hospitality, to the services were unmatched. There is no doubt we will return. I want to give a special thanks to Mr. Emmanuel Ramos a waiter for the Theater depart. He made my families stay even better one that we will never forget! I hope this message is echoed to him and his manager. I would also like to thank Cesar at the front desk, he and Emmanuel are one of the reasons we can’t wait to return. I would like to say thank you to the Royal Sunset Hotel staff and hope to see you soon!

Frank, Frances, Anthony and David Sanchez

The Sanchez Family

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
DavidZCancun_Mexico, Manager at Sunset Royal Beach Resort, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Providing unmatched guest service is a hallmark of our property and we are especially pleased to read that you felt this commitment during your sta with us.

It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team, especially with Emanuel and Cesar. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (548)
Lacey, Washington
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This resort is amazing. The people are all very skilled and kind. They are helpful to the end. We 6 girls especially took to waiter Guadalupe, cook Rosy, waiter Ramon, waiter Alberto, and our amazing housekeeper Rosa Maria... (she changed our 5 bed linens every single day that we were there. We adore you all and hope to come back again someday to see you all. The folks go the extra mile. The resort is beautiful!! very clean, and comfortable. I cant wait to go back.

Room Tip: I imagine every room is lovely but we had a view of the pool and the water. It was amazing.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank JenniJenni10
Thank you for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor followers.

We thank you for choosing Sunset Royal for a "girls trip" and we are delighted to read you had an amazing experience. We appreciate your kind compliments and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.
New York City, New York
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I went to the Sunset Royal Beach Resort and had an absolutely great time. The best birthday celebration that I could ever have hoped for with the sax player playing happy birthday. Though I did not take the all inclusive, when I did eat at the restaurant the food was tasty and well presented. I was pleasantly surprised at the high quality of the nightly entertainment. Every night I was well entertained. The staff is so ver5y good and accommodating. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone seeking to have a grand time. Again thank you for a wonderful vacation.

Room Tip: Get a room on the lagoon side
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your kind review.

We are happy to read that you had a great birthday celebration and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you back soon!
New Jersey, USA
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We were staying in Sunset Royal for 8 days at the end of March. It was a very good experience. The hotel is clean and well kept. The front desk people were very professional and knowledgeable, especially Ceazar. The food in Aquarium and Italian r-n was very good and the service in the restaurants, grill, and bars was great. The waiters and hostess were very friendly. All service people tried to make our stay pleasant. The capitan German, waiters Arsenio, Alberto, Roberto, Carlos, and Hector in the bar were great. The life music in Italian r-n was very good and professional, especially the violin player.
The beach is very wide and clean.

Room Tip: The hotel is built like a well with the Italian r-n on the buttom, so the smells and fumes from the...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Flat Rock, Michigan
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Great beach front. Everything is very clean and well maintained. Would definitely recommend this resort. Heidy & Sahllra the waitress at the pool bar were our favorites as they were very kind
We would rate this as one of our best vacations and will more than likely go again next year.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Elk Grove, California
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I just got back home from my vacation in Cancun, Mexico staying in your Resort for a total 8 days. It was an unforgetable experienced because I enjoyed every minute of vacation at your resort. The food was great and most of all the service was great especially your waiters and your hostess were fiendly. I took care of them because I was treated and served well.
I highly recommend to the management or the owner to give credit to every employee who made our stay very happy and satisfied and they are follows; First the people who is running the shows are Arturo, Marisol, Trisha, Dani and Esteban and lastly the people the fed me and served us well are as follows; Arsenio Acuario, Alberto Aguilar,Roberto Soriano, Guadalupe, Gerardo, Carlos, and Hector in the Bar. I don't mind coming back and stay at your resort.
Thank you and I am Mr and Mrs. J. Galang

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Beth B
Coeur d'Alene
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Time of our lives! Very close to Cancun action, great beach, outstanding service throughout our stay! Room was more modern than we expected from the pictures and very clean. The grounds were well maintained. Evening dinner shows were surprisingly good. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014