Having never been to Cancun before, I am so glad this was my first experience. I thought I would ware out the word 'quaint'. Everything was at my fingertips, pool, food, and places to lay in the sun, and in the shade after I got sunburned. It may not of been on the beach, but after seeing the beach at another place, and all the seaweed and oil/gas from the boats. I was glad of that. The food was excellent, and the staff, such as Arturo, Armando, Juan, J. Manual gave excellent service. I was there where four friends and we all smoke, and they would set out a couple tables away from others so we could smoke and interrupt others who were eating. The chef, Manual, did a great job, the food was well cooked, we liked it better then the bigger places that served banquet, even though the menu had less selection, fresh is best. Adriana, the maid, made up the room just as was asked, and left cute little animals made of the towels. I had a massage there and it was sooo nice. The pool was also at a good temperature, and not to deep, which for me was great as I can not swim. I highly recommend Laquna Suites Golf and Spa if you just want to get away, and be spoiled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nested in a privileged area, in the heart of Cancun's Hotel Zone, inside the magnificent Pok Ta Pok Golf Club, Laguna Suites Golf + Spa shares the beautiful views of the golf course and unparalleled sunsets over Nichupte lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Laguna Suites Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Suites Golf + Hotel Cancun
- Laguna Hotel Cancun
- Laguna Suites Cancun Mexico