“BEST HOTEL IN CANCUN :)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Laguna Suites Golf & Spa

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cancun
Laguna Suites Golf & Spa
Ranked #35 of 181 Hotels in Cancun
Montreal, Canada
“BEST HOTEL IN CANCUN :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I was there with my family and we were treated royaly for one week,the place was nice and clean even though is far from the beach..the staff like the bartender Valerio,Manuel and armando gave us the best service and they made the best drinks ever. As the cleaner in our room,Lorena and Lourdes everytime we go in our room is always clean and neat.As the food it was alright but what makes it better are the staff like Oscar and Edwin.The Chefs are really fast and they always smile at us,if you whant to go to Cancun come to this hotel fun is garantie and u feel like at home.

Stayed February 2014
DavidZCancun_Mexico, Manager at Laguna Suites Golf & Spa, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
We thank you so much for your score.

It was pleasing to read that your service experience was to your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cancun, hopefully soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

We were treated so wonderfully by everyone - great customer service, massages top of the line and excellent food. Everyone was very helpful. We had all inclusive so could visit 3 other resorts so had a great time. Great service - Alberto,bell boy - Chefs Omar, Carlos, Felix, Yuliana, Edwin all were wonderful! I can't remember the names of the 2 ladies who gave us hot stone massages but they were EXCELLENT! Also, upon arrival and visiting with the concierge(beautiful woman who was so helpful), the ice cold beers were much appreciated. I would definitely recommend this resort. If too quiet, shuttles are easy to get to other places in Cancun.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank tomorrow54
Thank you for your kind review.

We are pleased to read that your experience with us was so wonderful. Our Team pride themselves on providing exceptional attention to our valued guests, working tirelessly to ensure all guests have a personalized service while staying with us.

We hope to see you back soon.
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Osman,manuel,valerio are awesome and the rest of course.nice service.food is great.clean everywhere.quiet place for honeymooners.the place to be.if you take the taxi after going to the clubs they double the price.so be aware of that.coco bongo is boring club.70dollars to get in.they say its open bar but you ll wait forever.no place to dance...if you like shows u go there but if you wanna get crank go to mandala. if you wanna see the dolphins the photos are ripped off. Everywhere is expensive so dont bring too much money and your credits cards.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for sharing your review with TripAdvisor followers. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit.
Central Point, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

I cant say enough good things about our experience! Nice, quiet, peaceful, beautiful, perfect. Every single staff member we crosses was Awesome! I cannot remember all the names but I will try...
Luis - Concierge
Alberto & Miguel - Front Desk
Adriana - Maid
Ivan - Bell hop
Miguel - Bartender
ALL THE CHEFS
Adalaberto, Yulia, Edwin & many more food staff was SO WONDERFUL!!
My massage by Rosa (I think - no glasses) was goooooooood..
We were VERY IMPRESSED by everyone & the whole experience.
We had to pass on golfing due to severe high prices. Upset about that because that was the main reason we chose that location. Internet service was bad.
That is my only 2 complaints.

Room Tip: I would pick up stairs so you have a private balcony
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for your kind review.

We are so happy that we were able to be a part of your memorable vacation. We appreciate your mention of our team, who are delighted to hear about your comments.

We hope to see you back soon!
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

To the entire staff, thank you for a wonderful vacation. I was some what skeptical after reading some of the negative reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised by the outstanding service and the quality of this peaceful, and relaxing stay. Armando Unun, you are the best. Your attention to detail in providing the best cocktails for my wife(Barbara) and I (J.D.) was second to none. The restaurant staff were outstanding, Alberto, Juan were standouts. I did not get a chance to meet the chef, but the quality of the food could not have been better. I will look forward to seeing you all again. If you are planning a trip to Cancun, do not hesitate in choosing this resort.

Room Tip: Pool side 104
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JD S
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for two weeks with my partner, we didn't go for the all inclusive option as we like to try different restaurants. The hotel is right on the golf course overlooking the lagoon and the setting is lovely. We found it to be a really friendly place; it's a small hotel so you quickly get to know the other guests and staff. Our room was spacious and the housekeeping is faultless, thank you Lorena, who serviced our room everyday day. I must mention Armando, who works behind the swim up pool bar. He couldn't do enough for us. The best bar man in Cancun!
Bring plenty of mosquito repellant, as the lagoon setting means there are lots of them around even during the day. The kitchen is not really a kitchen, just a microwave and fridge with no utensils, so you can't cook a meal. We would like to have had breakfast in the restaurant, but it was just too expensive. There are plenty of great places to eat out, you can use the hotel shuttle, then take a bus for less than a dollar, either to the hotel zone or downtown, which is much cheaper.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Catherine C
Marlborough, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

We stayed at Laguna Jan 25- Feb 1 2014. We were pleasantly surprised.I read reviews and realize you can't please everyone.The resort is small which I like.I enjoy when people know your name and remember how you like things.We used all the amenities and enjoyed everything.The restaurant is excellent,all inclusive and NOT a buffet! We were able to check out all three of the other resorts in their family.Each one terrific in their own way,the Sunset Royal has the best beach.We used the sunset Marina to catch a cruise to the Isle of Mujeres. Which was excellent.We went to Chichen Itza and the staff at Laguna made sure we had lunch to take with us.The trip was long but awe inspiring.We went to dinner shows at the Sunset Royal. You can decide each day if you want to stay at Laguna and relax or jump on the hourly shuttle and go to one of the other spots. But at the end of the day we loved coming back "home" to Laguna and their wonderful and truly caring staff.I don't remember everyones name as I washed the paper with their names on it when I got home! But a special shout out to Armando for taking such great care of my husband and his requests and the young man in the restaurant who always came up with exciting after dinner drinks.also Thankyou for our last night ,we met a bunch of great couples while at Laguna and we hung out in the restaurant far too long and the staff was more than accomodating. Thankyou and we would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple