“Close, fast & reasonable in hotel zone!”
Review of Tacun

Tacun
Ranked #87 of 995 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We ate here a few times! Very small place next to our hotel. Excellent service, live mariachi & street performers (looking for tips). Yummy lobster & daily, fresh caught seafood that was very tasty! The chihuahua size lobster feast is over priced but so is most of Cancun. Overall, great breakfast especially the fresh fruit & omelletes!

2  Thank trulytracie
There are newer reviews for Tacun

Reviewed February 22, 2014

After a long day of travel and waiting in lines, a low-key dinner at Tacun was just what we needed! The servers were very friendly and attentive. My boyfriend and I shared guacamole, rice, beans, pastor tacos, and a green sauce chicken enchilada. I had a tamarind margarita and my boyfriend had a margarita and a corona...guess what our final bill came to....$36!!!! Amazing fresh food. Highly recommend this spot!

2  Thank Kaitlin W
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Totally tasteless food set among a poorly decorated place in front of the Flamingo Mall. I have had much better authentic food for a forth of the price in Las Palapas Park in downtown. Don't waste your time.

1  Thank CancunBruja
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Took the bus here from our hotel, the Marriott. Only took a few minutes. You ask to get off at Flamingo Plaza and its across the street. It is a street cafe with vinyl tablecloths and Mexican hats eta hanging on walls. First time I felt like I was really in Mexico! The food was yummy. I don't drink marguerite, too sweet, so I ordered a vodka tonic. It was the best one I'd had the whole vacation...I could taste the vodka and it was cheap! We had the ceviche which was delicious, enchiladas and the pork tacos. Enjoyed them all. A fun inexpensive lunch!

1  Thank luvtotravel0516
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Walked about 2km from our hotel but well worth it. The pastor tacos were great! Kids had the pastor quesidilla and beef tacos and loved them.

1  Thank Paul J