“Day trip to Tulum”

At Your Service Cancun - Day Tours
Ranked #148 of 337 Tours in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Private consierge service. Transportation & Private tours in Cancun and all around the peninsula of Yucatan. VIP access to the best clubs. Reservations to the Finest Restaurants in Cancun Reservations to Theme parks, activities and the bests adventures around. Fishing tours. Isla Mujeres Luxury condo rentals.
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Felipe,
Thank you for your quick response to my many emails and questions in setting up our trip. I just wanted to take a minute to tell you how much we appreciated our day trip yesterday! From the pick up at the ferry to the drop off at the airport, everything was wonderful!

Our guide, Daniel, was so full of knowledge and so easy to talk with - he made our experience at Tulum so different than if we would have gone on our own. The ease of being dropped off near the site was also appreciated on such a hot day!

After Tulum, the Daniel, our guide and Daniel our friendly driver, took us to Akumal where we had a fabulous lunch and then went snorkeling. We had never been snorkeling before, so my sons and I were so very happy to see a couple sea turtles and a sting ray, along with some beautiful fish. I'm sure we would have never stopped at this place if we would have been on our own!

We decided not to see the Cenotes (our next trip) and this was easy to do with the Daniel's flexible style and thier desire to make sure that we did whatever we wanted to do!

I will definitely call you again when we are in Cancun and recommend your service to others!

3  Thank Pam M
AtYourServiceCancun, Owner at At Your Service Cancun - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Hello Pam.

I'm so glad you have a wonderful experience on your day trip, you are right sometimes when you don't use someone to show you around, you get to miss a lot of beautiful thing, thank you for using our services, the posting on TRIPADVISOR and the most important the referrals to your friends family and business associates, looking forward to see you again around this little corner of paradise !!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

All the tour guides on our bus from the hotel were very entertaining . Manwell our tour guide was a well educating gentleman , Chinchen itza was fun and the food they served was delicious . If you are into history don't miss your chance to see this , Money well spent . Thank you

3  Thank Nathan H
AtYourServiceCancun, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at At Your Service Cancun - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thank you for your opinion, our job is make your day trips the most entertaining possible, and see only happy faces !!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

for transportation to and from the airport in Cancun to your hotel or resort. Simply put, Felipe and At Your Service are the BEST. Reliable, on time, and helps neophyte travelers through the maze exiting the Cancun Airport (if you've been, you know what I mean), his nice Suburban (or bus, if needed for your group) is well maintained and drives you direct to your destination. My family has used him and AT YOUR SERVICE CANCUN, two times and we will use him EVERY time from now on....

We've never done an excursion with him, but I am certain, he will show you things in Mexico that will blow you away.

2  Thank jtd1969
AtYourServiceCancun, Manager at At Your Service Cancun - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you very much for your opinion, we are looking forward to see you soon again and provide to you one of our tours, we will be happy to show around with not hurries.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I only had a short time in Cancun, so wanted to make my day trip as great as it could be. Felipe put together a great tour, with Miguel as guide. The highlight of the day was Chichen Itza, and Miguel was extremely knowledgeable about the history of the ruins; covering the people, architecture and time periods so that I had a much better understanding of the Mayan people's history and day to day lives, as well as important events. Miguel was very patient with my questions, and was genuinely interested in helping me understand as we toured the ruins. We managed to take in lunch at his Aunt's place - she sure can cook. On the way back, we had time for a swim at a cenote and after, a really nice visit at a local town. Again, Miguel really knew what he was talking about, and provided more than just an encyclopedia list of facts. My experience was above and beyond expectations, and they really made an effort to provide an experience that was more than facts and photo spots.

3  Thank WanderFork
AtYourServiceCancun, Owner at At Your Service Cancun - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Rick, Thank you for give us the chance to make your day trip, when you told me that was the only day you have and ask for the guide to be knowledgeable about the history of what you were touring aboout, I have no dude that a great experience was ahead of you with our team,
giving you options about skiping all the crouds, places for lunch and vsits timing, thank you for this great review, we do and try to be better every time.
looking forward to see you in a no far future !!
Felipe

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had a wonderful experience with At Your Service. We booked them for airport transfers and a combined tour of Tulum and Coba (we emailed them this request as this combo tour is not listed on their website). Daniel, our driver and the owner met us at the airport - we waited a bit for them (15 minutes) but that was not their fault, our flight actually landed early and we breezed through customs. Benjamin was our freelance guide assigned to us for the tour. He was a great guide. We really enjoyed our private tour and being at the Coba before the tour buses rolled in. Benjamin suggested that we ride bikes at Coba - it was a great way to see the site and not be tired out! Tulum in the afternoon was HOT but what can you do? Benjamin again suggested that we use the "trolley" at the entrance - it was a GREAT suggestion. We wanted to go to Coba first and Tulum second. Doing it this way, however, meant that we ate our lunch at 2:30 pm. Not a big deal, we brought snacks with us. But since we normally eat early in the day I might have gotten a bit "hangry" had we not thought of bringing some snacks. (We didn't realize that doing it this way complicated lunch plans) We were provided with plenty of water and sodas throughout the day. However, planning the tour this way provided great flexibility - we were able to eat at a terrific restaurant, and then even do a bit of unplanned snorkeling after lunch. Fantastic! We were originally to book this same tour with another private guide - but they were already booked this day so we went with ATS - they not only charged less, but had much better vehicles for sitting in all day. (ATS tour did not include lunch the price of lunch, but even still, that did not make up for the price difference we were quoted between the two companies - and honestly, it was great not to eat at another tour buffet) We also used ATS for our return airport service - they were on time and professional. I would not hesitate to use them again!

2  Thank Travelsfar1234
AtYourServiceCancun, Owner at At Your Service Cancun - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

So glad to hear you have a such a great time, the airport was one of those days that were empty and I think the tips to avoid the timeshare guys there help also, LOL !!
about the day trips we always try to accommodate what our guest wants, that is why we are AT YOU SERVICE CANCUN, tours on request, if we don't have it and we can make it happen we'll do it, thank again for using our services and looking forward to see you and make another great tour.