5,859 results
All reviewsadult villasvip restaurantsports barcappuccino barspecialty restaurantsjacuzzi on the balconykrystal restauranttamalessteakadults only sectionocean viewisla mujeresdays in advancemain buildingbeach arealiquor dispensermain buffet
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

Hello,

I go with there my firend and also going this hotel. We have live there 2 day. Hotel room is very big and also AC there are. Place is very beautiful like heaven. I suggest go with your family there amd enjoy yourself..

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 11, 2017

The view was amazing, we were upgraded to a Jacuzzi suite and we had a front suite with amazing views. Food was pretty delicious. Riu Peninsula is our favorite so far. The food in the steak house was amazing.....huge lobster tails. Drinks are good except the beers has only two brands (Dos Equis and Tecate).

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2017

It's not the best hotel I have ever stayed in but definitely great value for my money. Food was a little over cooked most of the time. My biggest complaint was restaurants open late. Breakfast starts @ 7 am. However, some tours pick us up @ 7 am. That means we will leave empty stomach. There was no other place to even get a coffee before 7 am.

Room Tip: View from balcony overlooking ocean is beautiful.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Very nice hotel ,very clean , great food and service was fantastic
The nightly entertainment wasn’t so bad...got there on Saturday ...that night is pool party
It wasn’t for me not my thing to do ...but for someone else
Never had problem get beach chair
I will be going back to this hotel for sure

Room Tip: Don’t get that by elevators ...late at night here young crowd coming back partying and about 5 am you here cleaner too start
Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank louise y
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

From Lomas taking us to are Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula to the doorman,the people registering us in and our Ocean View Room -Fantastic --all the people that work there where friendly and always helpful, Food such a wide variety and all great.
Riu Palace Peninsula is out hotel when my wife and I return to Cancun.
Well done Riu