“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Thai Lounge

Thai Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Thai Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 1,089 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A magnificent place, hidden among the green foliage of a botanical garden. Perfect for a magical evening in a relaxed outdoor connects us with nature atmosphere. Overlooking a dolphinarium and the stunning lagoon Nichupte that delights us with beautiful sunsets. The restaurant has acclimated palapas with tables, rooms or beds. Here you can enjoy delicious Thai food prepared by our chef Supoj Thamtinno, originally from Thailand. The style of eating is to share many dishes served at the same time, but in the art of mixing when the chemistry of exquisite flavors arises.
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We loved Thai Lounge- the views were great, the service was wonderful and the food was delicious. Really fun night out in a different type of place- we literally ate on a platform over the lagoon. A little scary considering we were with 5 kids under 7 but they were well behaved and stayed seated for the dinner. I highly recommend it on your visit to Cancun.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,510)

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Make sure to ask to sit on the lagoon in the private dining areas. They provide bug spray but we didn't see any bugs. Private, fun and amazing food

Reviewed January 1, 2013

In La Isla Mall, convenient location. beautiful view of the lagoon and with very attentive staff. closed for lunch.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

IMy wife daughter and I have eaten here twice over the course of 4 years. The only reason I went back is that my wife and daughter begged me to attend. I know that they say Thai, but I say this is grossly overpriced chinese food. Portions are small and as I said, grossly overpriced. BTW the 3 chili rated extremely spicy #70 was not nearly as spicy as the 2 chilli rated salad. Service was attentive.
I will say that the ambiance can be very lovely if you are seated in an individual hut.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We always ask for a little palapa overlooking the lagoon. It is very romantic. The service is excellent. We recommend the indian side of the restaurant- but the Thai is good too. The chicken tikka is fantastic!!