“Scuba Diving and general”
Review of Deep Life Divers

Deep Life Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hola travelers! Welcome to Deep Life. Deep Life is a small family business we care about the satisfaction of our customers. We are located for convenience in the city of Cancun, but we have dive operation at Cozumel where the best reefs are,love to dive there, also offer Dives at Cancun reef area, full of big groups of fish , dives at MUSA (Underwater Musuem and reefs at Isla Mujeres , love to do Cavern and Cave dive trips to Cenotes spectacula. We handle small groups , personalized service, . I'm sure you will enjoy the most of your diving day , we care because we like that. Have transportation for all our services, . Swim with whale sharks glorious ,Bull shark encounters , night dives, wreck diving, Nitrox dive & Course, teach Padi certifications diving for the first time We took you to incredible places. We are sure that you leave us as new friends. Our taste is to show you the wonders of underwater Quintana Roo. Join us. Deep Life Group.
Reviewed February 27, 2014

For world class diving: For me as a registered PADI MSDT Instructor and commercial diver I am very picky about my dives, I only want to see and experience the best of them! Recently with Eduardo and his excellent friendly team, they made one of my dreams come true; it was the MUSA underwater museum, the world renowned Cenotes, then the beautiful wall dives of Cozumel and with a little push; I managed to do the much feared "Devils Throat" dive. I have to say, I have videos and underwater pictures to treasure.
Thanks guys, you made the visit all the much more worthwhile!
Shane Willard PADI MSDT

"bucket list"
"via paypal"
"timely manner"

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We traveled to Mexico for a wedding as a large group (58) and 7 of us are divers of all different experience levels (I have the least experience with 10 dives under my belt). Eduardo was very professional and sweet. He answered every question we had promptly and through email we could tell he was enthusiastic and trust-worthy. Our first dive was a two-tank cave/cavern dive in the cenotes at Chiken-Ha. We are not certified cave divers so we did not go into the caves deeply at all. Daniel was our dive master for this first set of dives. He was also very friendly, professional and funny. We all felt 100% taken care of and in good hands at all time. The dives were gorgeous and not claustrophobic at all, although wear a thick wet suit (I was chilly in a full 3mm, but not too bad). The equipment was in superb condition and very clean. Usually I"m a bit nervous about renting, but this was spectacular and well maintained. You were not going in the water unless everything (including o-rings) were 100%. After our dives we had lunch on site. We were treated to traditional potato and cheese quesadillas made by 2 Mayan ladies. SO GOOD!!!! The homemade salsa was also amazing. We stuffed ourselves to the brim! The driver Gerry was extremely helpful and the van they picked us up in was clean and spacious.

After our fabulous experience with Deep Life at Chiken-Ha we really wanted to do a Bull shark dive as well. Eduardo was very flexible with timing of this dive since our week was so packed. He suggested being first in the water since the sharks get shy if too many people are there throughout the day. We decided that the morning of my sister's wedding was the best time (she dove as well so after a morning with sharks, the wedding was easy!) and Eduardo and Gerry had us home by 11am as promised. Our dive master on this dive was Eduardo's brother Eric. He was also adorable, sweet and very professional. We were picked up quite promptly in the morning and suited up on shore and then a quick boat ride out to the sharks. We hung out on the bottom for an easy 40 minutes with 2 large bull sharks swimming around us checking us out. Eric used chum to attract them, but not too much. Just enough to make them curious. We all felt 100% comfortable and excited the whole time. Bull sharks are beautiful creatures! Since this was a special day ( bull shark dive and a wedding) Eduardo arranged for a friend to join us to take video and pictures which he is sending to my sister as a wedding present!

We all loved these guys and would recommend them 100%! Two of the most amazing dive experiences I've ever had (I'm sure the guys with more experience agree). Memorable and unique experiences. If you are anywhere near Playa del Carmen then these guys should be your first choice!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I did my PADI open water course with Deep Life. Before choosing Deep Life, I had emailed several other diving companies located in Cancun. Even though I found some companies that offered lower prices, I chose to go with Deep Life and paying those extra few bucks was well worth it. I was pretty impressed by the amount of information and planning that was provided in Eduardo's reply. It was very easy to organize my course dates as Eduardo was pretty quick to respond to my emails. It was a last minute planning since I contacted him around about 4 days before day 1 of my open water dive. Eduardo also uses whatsapp to contact his customers which was really convenient. He organized everything for me and was very flexible with the schedule. I was picked up by Jerry on time from Riu Palace Peninsula every morning and dropped off at their Cancun main base. Rene was my instructor; he was very patient and professional. I broke his mask strap… Still feeling pretty bad about that! Was fun being taught by him and diving with him. Did my 2 dives in MUSA, 2 other dives near Isla Mujeres and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. At the end of each day Jerry was waiting to take me back to the hotel and their transportation fee was reasonably priced. Even though I'm pretty new to diving, I think their equipment was in excellent condition. Daniel took some nice photos from the dives and I received them via dropbox. Next time I’m in Cancun, I will definitely contact these guys again! Thanks Eduardo, Rene, Daniel and the rest of Deep Life family!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have dove in quite a few great places including Turks and Caicos and Belize and Diving with Deep Live is at the top of my list! Eduardo was so quick to respond, so accommodating and friendly right from day one. We originally planned for a big day of a two tank cenote dive followed by a bull shark dive but some of the older guys thought that was too much for one day lol. So in the end we (7 of us) booked the one day two tank cenote dive at Chiken-ha. It really was an amazing one of a kind dive, like nothing I have done before. Daniel and Eduardo both dove with us and were so friendly! I also have to mention the lunch, authentic Mexican quesadillas...mmm so delicious!!
I am always a bit skeptical of renting equipment, but Eduardo’s equipment was probably the best I’ve ever rented, no concerns at all, very new and well taken care of.
After such a fabulous dive in the cenotes we talked more with Eduardo about the Bull Shark dive and decided that this was also a diving opportunity we didn’t want to miss! Turned out that the day that worked best for all of us was the morning of my wedding but Eduardo promised to have us back to the resort in plenty of time to get ready so we booked it! When we got to Playa we met up with Eduardo’s brother Eric and another friend and we got on the boat to take a short drive to the sharks. This again was an amazing experience and so worth it! We calmly hung out on the bottom while three large Bull Sharks checked us out! It was a very simple dive but so neat to have these amazing animals so close to you! A bull shark dive in the morning and a wedding in the afternoon made for one epic day I will never forget! Thank you so much Eduardo, Eric, Daniel and the rest of the team at Deep Life, I hope to visit you again soon in Whale Shark season!!