“Excellent Service, and Lots of Fun!”
Review of Deep Life Divers

Deep Life Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hola travelers! Welcome to Deep Life. Deep Life is a small family business we care about the satisfaction of our customers. We are located for convenience in the city of Cancun, but we have dive operation at Cozumel where the best reefs are,love to dive there, also offer Dives at Cancun reef area, full of big groups of fish , dives at MUSA (Underwater Musuem and reefs at Isla Mujeres , love to do Cavern and Cave dive trips to Cenotes spectacula. We handle small groups , personalized service, . I'm sure you will enjoy the most of your diving day , we care because we like that. Have transportation for all our services, . Swim with whale sharks glorious ,Bull shark encounters , night dives, wreck diving, Nitrox dive & Course, teach Padi certifications diving for the first time We took you to incredible places. We are sure that you leave us as new friends. Our taste is to show you the wonders of underwater Quintana Roo. Join us. Deep Life Group.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was my first time coming to Cancun and diving with DeepLife. I came with my uncle, whom had used DeepLife before and highly recommended it. Daniel and Eduardo did a wonderful job briefing us on the dive and making sure everything was good to go in the water (buoyancy, etc.). The driver, Jerry, was extremely helpful with our equipment and had everything ready to go when we were. All of the crew spoke English and were receptive to each individual's needs. I'd highly recommend DeepLife to those looking to dive/snorkel the Cancun area, especially the Cenotes.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is my third year coming to Cancun and diving with DeepLife. Eduardo, Jerry, and Daniel took us to dive in a Cenote yesterday. Safety is paramount with DeepLife. The cave diving guide had 15 years of experience. He did a great job debriefing us on the Cenote and keeping us safe. Beyond safety, the crew was pleasant and helpful. They picked us up at our hotel, loaded and unloaded our gear, and set up our tanks. Everyone speaks English and Spanish. It was rainy, but they still took us diving (after making sure it was safe), and we had a great time.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Contact Deep Life for a great diving experience at the riviera maya.
During this amazing weekend I did 3 different dives at cozumel, cenotes and isla mujeres. And also I went to try out swimming with the whale shark.
All of them were really good and the organization was excellent.
Try deep life during your next visit, its a must!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I went with my father this past Thursday and it was my first time diving! I loved it! We had an amazing time doing it together! Rene was our dive instructor and he did an amazing job explaining to me (since it was my first time) all of the things I needed to dive. When we got there our driver got a little lost because, as my father put, it's not your everyday dive shop. It looks more like a house from the outside but I thought it was very unique and I loved that aspect. My father was one of the 2 certified divers on the boat ( not counting the instructors ) and in our group with Rene we have 5 beginner divers. We talked at the shop for about 25 mins about the basics of the equipment. Then we went down to the pool to practice. The dives were amazing! Rene made me feel absolutely safe with him and his English is great! Overall our experience there was amazing!

Eduardo, also, was very helpful. He helped us to communicate with him through iMessage and we even had the option of FaceTime. His prices were great and he really tried to make us feel comfortable even before we got there!

Let me just say( and I know this comes from my father also ) thank you to Deep Life and we would definitely recommend that if you are in Cancun, beginner or not, choose Deep Life when diving!

1  Thank Caitlynswift W
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I communicated with Eduardo prior to my arrival in Cancun. He was very accommodating and responsive to all my emails. He will even communicate with you through Whatsapp! I did 2 dives at Cenotes with him. His pricing is competitive and he really caters to what you want out of the experience. I wanted a smaller more private group, so the dive was just Eduardo, myself and a couple. He provided transportation (his van was very comfortable), lunch (please make sure to tell him if you have any food allergies or special diets - he felt very bad that I was vegetarian and couldn't eat much and even tried to buy me food from a restaurant), and most important was his equipment was very new and nice! I will definitely contact Eduardo again next time I am in Cancun!