“Amazing Cozumel and cenote dives after certification”
Review of Deep Life Divers

Deep Life Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hola travelers! Welcome to Deep Life. Deep Life is a small family business we care about the satisfaction of our customers. We are located for convenience in the city of Cancun, but we have dive operation at Cozumel where the best reefs are,love to dive there, also offer Dives at Cancun reef area, full of big groups of fish , dives at MUSA (Underwater Musuem and reefs at Isla Mujeres , love to do Cavern and Cave dive trips to Cenotes spectacula. We handle small groups , personalized service, . I'm sure you will enjoy the most of your diving day , we care because we like that. Have transportation for all our services, . Swim with whale sharks glorious ,Bull shark encounters , night dives, wreck diving, Nitrox dive & Course, teach Padi certifications diving for the first time We took you to incredible places. We are sure that you leave us as new friends. Our taste is to show you the wonders of underwater Quintana Roo. Join us. Deep Life Group.
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Before coming to Cancun i mailed several dive schools for prices and information about the PADI certification course and Deep Life was one of them. Eduardo replied with alot of information, very clear.
Unfortunately the PADI course was alot more expensive than one of the other schools that replied so we decided not to do the course with Deep Life. Eduardo was still very friendly unlike some of the other dive schools after I kindly turned down.
That was one of the reasons I mailed Eduardo again in Cancun after getting certified to dive at Cozumel. Man was I glad I did! The dives were amazing, and the people were very nice! We felt safe and relaxed with the instructors. We were so excited that we decided to do another dive in Cenote Chac Mool before we left back home!
The contact with Eduardo was fast, nice and clear. If you want to dive I would highly recommend this company!!

I filmed the 2 tank cozumel dives with my GOPRO camera check it out here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Pp4jPxab4

1  Thank AntonioPhoto
"went smoothly"
"always on time"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 24, 2013

First off I just want to say thank you to Eduardo, Antonio, and all of the crew members who really took care of us on our dives. I went on two dives, the first being the MUSA scuba dive, and the whale shark snorkel dive. The MUSA dive was absolutely beautiful, I have very little scuba experience and opted for the refresher course which covers everything you need to know. Beginners do not be intimidated! Renae and staff will be there with you each step of the way.

The whale shark snorkel dive was my favorite dive, it' was an experience of a lifetime and the memories of that day will be forever with me. Being in the ocean as these gentle giants swim past you was exhilarating, I cannot not reiterate enough what a awe inspiring experience this was. You are really missing out if you visit Cancun without taking the whale shark dive with these guys.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Emailed Eduardo and got a quick and detailed response, and I liked that he has whatsapp/skype so it is easy to contact him- however he also replies to the emails quickly. I liked that he offered to ask him for help regarding our trip in general, and even reminded me after we went on the dive.

Bought the Cancun dive with transportation. Transportation was with Jerry, he was right on time. Went to their dive shop afterwards, you will be briefed on the equipment, and sign language, etc then go down to test out the equipment in the pool. The pool is a tiny bit dirty, but you're not in there for too long and it wasn't a concern. Went on the boat with around 6 divers and 5 people from deeplife? The team was very flexible and let us stop by quickly to buy lunch, which we were unable to bring. First dive you would see more single fish, and second dive there are schools of fish and the fish there are much larger in size and amount (probably because of the reefs). Boyfriend got sick at the first dive, perhaps accidentally touched coral. Team told him that it would go away in a few hours, but offered to ask a nearby boat if they could drop us off in Cancun. There was no boat so he had to rest on the boat because there were other divers on the boat. They took good care of him and gave advice on what it is, what he should do, etc. He felt better after a while, and the team offered to drop us off at a dock closer to our hotel. We were originally just going to get off and take a taxi, but turns out their driver was able to come pick us up at the other port.

Also, you can leave your belongings at their shop or in a dry area on their boat. We did and everything was fine.

Overall:
Pros: flexible, safe, many many fish, good for beginners, team takes care of you well, payment went smoothly, took photos for us (which we chose to purchase- it was more worth it than getting a disposable camera with bad quality and fewer shots), on time... I'm sure I'm missing other positive qualities.
Cons: watch out for the coral/fish achieving buoyancy through breathing was a bit fumbly personally, pool a tiny bit dusty (but again you're only in there for a few minutes).

Thanks for the lovely trip, If we are back in Cancun we'll be sure to visit again!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Eduardo replied my initial enquiry with lots of details of their tours. It was very helpful because I wasn't sure which was the best option for me. His replies were always prompt (same day or next day). So, I was quite confident that I can trust this company before I paid for the tour.
They picked me up on time from the hotel I was staying, so we arrived at the Cenotes before other diving companies arrived. I was the only person who joined the tour on the day, but Eduardo was always friendly. So, we talked about not only about the diving but also about our cultures, our families and good restaurants in Cancun. The greatest thing was I could have time just for myself (and Eduardo, of course) in the air dome which was our second dive. (This is why the pick up time is early. Eduardo wanted me to experience this.) That was amazing and I will never forget the time I was there! Muchas gracias por el buen tiempo, Eduardo y Garri :)