Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience!

We had a couple of dives at MUSA and the nearby reef at the Isla Mujeres. Great Experience and nice... read more

padiving
Toronto, Canada
Excellent!!!

MadelineW178
New Jersey
via mobile

All reviews cenote dives dos ojos dive master chac mool whale sharks million questions ceviche underwater museum open water certification explained everything pick ups went smoothly always on time lobster eduardo cozumel equipment
Reviewed September 16, 2018

We had a couple of dives at MUSA and the nearby reef at the Isla Mujeres. Great Experience and nice staff!

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Everybody at Deep Life Divers was incredible. The driver picked us up at the hotel right on time and was super professional the entire time. The whole process was seamless. The owner, our dive instructor, and everybody were incredible. I can’t recommend this dive shop enough. Such wonderful people to see such cool dive sites. Don’t hesitate to choose Deep Life Divers for diving in Cancun!

Reviewed August 31, 2018

This was my third year to dive with Deep Life Divers and each time has been great. We stay in Cozumel and dive with Manuel. He has been diving in Cozumel all his life and knows the reefs and sea-life like the back of his hand. He finds all kinds of interesting things we don't normally see and uses a slate to communicate what it is. Biggest attractions are turtles, morays, nurse sharks, toadfish, octopus, electric rays, crabs, lobsters, etc. Very safe and focused on customer service--Manuel lets you dive to your own experience and air/computer limits. One item to be aware of--going with Manuel is an all day adventure ~9:30 am to ~3:00 pm (a great fresh-made lunch is provided)--so if you are in a rush (don't know why you would be--hey it is Cozumel, Mexico!!) it may not be the trip for you.

This year we also went over to Cancun to snorkel with the Whale Sharks. That was a great experience. Eduardo Jr. and Sr. took great care of us and customer service was outstanding! Whale sharks, snorkeling, lunch, and some of the best ceviche I've ever had!

Only one problem--these guys will make spoiled divers out of you!!!

eolalde, Manager at Deep Life Divers, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Thank you Spencer ! It was really nice to have a great day with the Amazing Gentle Giants this year !!
Looking forward for more dive days next year.

All my best

Eduardo

Reviewed August 28, 2018

We had an-amazing time with this divers, very well explained training protocol, safety first, good equipment, excellent customer care , it was incredible when we dive into the coral reef with the security of their professional supervision. We will definitively come back next time.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

On a recent trip to Cozumel, I found out that the whale sharks were off the coast of Cancun. Some fellow travelers told me they had scheduled a trip to swim with these amazing animals through a company called Deep Life Divers. I contacted them via email and Edwardo got back to me quickly; I was able to join the group that my new travel friends were on last Friday.

Deep Life Divers picked us up at the ferry terminal in Playa del Carmen and we were driven to a marina in north Cancun. I brought my wet suit, mask and snorkel and DLD provided the fins. Their boat took us to the site where the whale sharks were feeding; the boat trip took about an hour to get to the sharks. The weather was perfect and the ride was not too rough.

Once we reach the feeding area, we started seeing the whale sharks right away. We saw them feeding on the surface and swimming next to and under our boat. Due to regulations, only two swimmers from each boat are allowed in the water at one time and we were always accompanied by a guide who directed us to the best position to get a close look at the sharks. I went in 3 times that day; we had to swim very fast to get to and keep up with the sharks. These large animals can swim fast so our drop into the water had to be just right (thanks to our captain) and our guide took it from there. I saw 3 large sharks up very close. The guide told me that the largest one was probably 25 feet long. It is thrilling when you are close to these sharks; they are so graceful and beautiful. I was able to see one from the front while its mouth was open for feeding. It appeared to me that the mouth was 3ft wide and 1ft high when open. These beautiful fish are a green color with white spots on their back; their eyes appear to be solid black. I have read that they are the largest fish in the world.

Once we had all seen several whale sharks up close, we took another tour close to a nearby island and had lunch. While we were in that area we saw dozens of large turtles. I was amazed to see just how fast these animals could swim.

It was a fantastic day and I could not have been happier with the service we got from Deep Life Divers. The owners (Edwardo and Edwardo Sr.) were both on board that day and the crew, captain and guides were all great. I would not hesitate to go on this tour again when I next come to that part of Mexico.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

This has been one of the best experiences we've had in Cancun! Believe it or not, I really don't know how to swim but I finally checked Scuba diving off my bucketlist! "Vicente" and the other guide made sure we were safe and comfortable under the water. I recommend this company because they're very hands-on. Before they bring you to the diving site, they give you a very detailed lessons about scuba diving, your do's and dont's; your hand signals; a little bit of science (about the buoyance) and everything that you have to know before you dive right in the water. They are also friendly and accomodating. The owner even called us after the scuba diving to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. The only bad thing was that when we went to the diving site, the waves were a bit strong that we got sea sick. But nonetheless, the experience was solid and unforgettable!

- Jazmine

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

I have to say I have always been a little afraid of scuba diving but when I finally decided to try it I did it with this company. I am so glad I did because all my fears have now disappeared. This team is really great. They took us to the underwater museum the place was full of great life, we got see huge lobsters, and colorful coral formations. The instructor was very atentive from start to finish and let me tell you I asked like a million questions, he was patient and explained everything to detail. He was with us the whole time and checking how we were doing. I loved the whole experience so much that I am definitely going back and bringing more friends. Thank you being so awesome!

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

We just came back from our stay at Isla Mujares peninsula. We book some scuba diving with shop located within the hotel but due to stormy weather all sea dives been cancelled. Contacted with Deep Life Divers and ask for possibility doing some dives at Cozumel.Been informed that boats are running normally at Cozumel and we be able to do some dives. Stormy weather was just affecting jetty at Cancun so no speedboats were allowed leave port. Owner of Deep Life organised our transfers to Cozumel from hotel pick up, ferry, and transfer to jetty. I just want to pin point that all of those were extremely well organised with excellent timings. We never received that quality of service before from any other dive centre.
Also the dives were well organised with safety contious dive masters, proper briefs and all things that describing top quality diving.
Thank You for all that Guys.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

My 14 year old son and I did 2 days of diving, the first in a cenote and the second day in Cozumel. Eduardo, the owner of Deep Life set up both days and made the entire process extremely simple. He provided a detailed itinerary and instructions via email and took all of the guess work out of the process. His team of staff were on time and extremely professional. We met a family on the boat in Cozumel who returns every year and has been diving with Deep Life for years because of their experience with their team. I would definitely recommend Deep Life for both experienced divers such as myself, or for new divers such as my son. These were his first dives since becoming certified and he had an amazing experience.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I just finished a scuba diving course at Deep Life cancun. A very enjoyable experience , I learned a lot of new things. I've seen a lot of really beautiful views and learned Interesting information , and Vicente is a great instructor that makes you Feeling safe under water and also throughout the learning process.
בידיוק סיימתי שם קורס, אחלה של מקום, מומלץ ביותר! המדריך ויסנטה בן אדם זהב שבאמת נותן תחושת ביטחון. צללנו במקומות ממש יפים וממש נהנתי כל התהליך! קורס עושים רק כאן!