“Thank you!”
Review of Deep Life Divers

Deep Life Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hola travelers! Welcome to Deep Life. Deep Life is a small family business we care about the satisfaction of our customers. We are located for convenience in the city of Cancun, but we have dive operation at Cozumel where the best reefs are,love to dive there, also offer Dives at Cancun reef area, full of big groups of fish , dives at MUSA (Underwater Musuem and reefs at Isla Mujeres , love to do Cavern and Cave dive trips to Cenotes spectacula. We handle small groups , personalized service, . I'm sure you will enjoy the most of your diving day , we care because we like that. Have transportation for all our services, . Swim with whale sharks glorious ,Bull shark encounters , night dives, wreck diving, Nitrox dive & Course, teach Padi certifications diving for the first time We took you to incredible places. We are sure that you leave us as new friends. Our taste is to show you the wonders of underwater Quintana Roo. Join us. Deep Life Group.
Reviewed January 7, 2013

A small group of friends stayed in Cancun this year for New Years and we wanted to try scuba diving (3 of us for the first time). I started emailing Eduardo a few days before and he was very helpful. He gave me several options and was very quick to respond. He was on vacation with his family the week we went, but he still found time to email and call me to explain everything we would need to know for our trip. He had someone pick us up from our hotel and bring us to a ferry that brought us to Cozumel. Since Eduardo was gone there were a few small bumps in the road, but he always made sure we were taken care of. My friend got nervous on our first dive and didn't think she would be able to do it, but the Captain calmed her down and took her on her own private dive with him while we had lunch on the boat. It was so nice of him to go above and beyond what was expected. We appreciate everything they did to make this dive (and vacation) the most memorable. Thank you for everything! We will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

As we planned our vacation to Southern Mexico, the only thing on the itinerary was diving and lots of it. Eduardo is the main guy running this dive shop, all we did was email and he set everything up. Eduardo is professional, attentive and genuinely just wants everyone to have a good time and make sure everyone is taken care of. Blissed out from the ocean world we also experienced Mexican culture and were treated as part of his family. They do it all wreck diving, whale shark diving, centotes, Cozumel diving, Isla Mujeres... Can't wait for the next diving trip and do it all over again. Thank you Deep Life Divers.

1  Thank SofiaZucca
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We went on a couple of shallow dives off Isla Mujeres with them. All staffs were friendly and helpful. We saw the underwater museum which was interesting. Not too much sea live around it yet. May be it will be better in a couple of years. The reef dive was good. Lots of fish species. The only bad thing was that it cost me another $50 for transport from my hotel at Riviera Maya. It would have been a lot cheaper for me to dive from dive shops at Playa del Carmen, closer to my hotel.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Contacted Eduardo in advance and he gave me lots of options about what i could do during my week in Cancun and was very flexible to incorporate my requirements. I wanted to the do the Bull Shark dive with him but unfortunately the Bulls had gone but at least he told me this rather than wasting my money!

Did two other dive days with him - one in Cancun (wanted to do Cozumel but was a very long day) and one in the Cenotes. Both were excellent and felt well looked after given I was on my own. For the Cenotes I was the only diver with Eduardo and i am very glad that i was - they are amazing and an absolute once in a lifetime experience BUT they are also quite scary and it would be very easy to get disorientated. I would seriously suggest that if you are going to do this you do it with a small firm like this one that is very safety orientated and only goes with small groups.

The only downside i would mention for Deep Life Diving is that its expensive. I paid about $270 for 4 dives (although that did include transport and the cenotes are quite far). Dont be put off by this if you are used to diving in cheaper places - I think its the same for all dive operators in Cancun - at least with Deep Life Diving you get very good service for your money!

Definately recommend and next time i go to Cancun i will be diving with Eduardo again for sure.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

The reason i picked Deep Life was because of the reviews here on Trip advisor and the boys working here with Eduardo where a joy to dive with.Eduardo replied to my email before i set off for Mexico and gave me all the options i could do with all the dates and time available and together we agreed on what was best as i wanted a fun filled day and i got 4 dives which where great and very very relaxing, I felt at ease with Oswaldo who had a great grasp of English and above all good humor which made the dives all the more enjoyable. I would highly recommend Deep Life to all who are looking to dive in and around Cancun and i for one will certainly be diving with again.

Thanks again guys.