“DELICIOSO”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We heard of this place a couple years ago and visited. First time was great. Second time here reviews made us uneasy. However, its still good. Great service, waitress knows perfectly whats shes serving. Pizza came out really fast yet good. Minestrone was also good as well as the ribeye. Pasta is served abundantly and lasagna is to kill for. Would come back again. We're visitng from san diego, CA

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Having visited this restaurant on the back of the largely ecstatic reviews of it by previous visitors, I have to say I wondered if I turned up at the same restaurant! The food was ordinary although it was cheap. Other than the blandness of the food, the main issues we had were the fact that our starter arrived before the main course, you could not have an individual pizza (they were for two people only so as a couple you needed to have the same tastes if you wanted a pizza!) and they were unable to provide a simple cup of English breakfast tea. Overall a disappointing, albeit cheap experience.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Having read the reviews to date my expectations were high but sadly the experience did not come up to my expectations. There were four of us, two couples aged between mid 50s and mid 60s. We ordered bruschetta to start followed by two pizzas to share. My pizza which I shared with my wife was said to have chicken and chilli had no hint of chilli and when I asked for some chilli oil I was informed that they do not have it which I found extremely strange for an Italian restaurant.

The next strange thing was that the pizzas came before the starter!! The wine was fine and good value for money. We did not have a desert but ordered 3 coffees and one tea. For the coffees we had to wait for the cappuccino machine to be plugged in and my wife was told there was no black tea. Eventually they found an Earl Grey tea bag!

The price was cheap at 950 pesos so from a value for money perspective it was good but it was not as good as previous trip advisor comments suggest.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Le Fate remains on our list of favorites for our annual vacation to Cancun. The food is delicious and there's plenty of it... Good label wines at very reasonable prices. Everything is fresh, made to order and no problem for our allergy issues. We sat outside on the patio (street-side) while one of the cooks picked fresh basil from a potted plant next to our table. It's truly special to find a neighborhood restaurant, not overrun with tourists, no mariachi band or loud music...just a peaceful little sidewalk bistro with very appreciative owners and servers. Le Fate will remain on our list for next year.

2  Thank Cookiemaven
Reviewed January 8, 2014

we looked for this place for too years and finally found it. After reading about it thought we would like it but Pizza had no flavor 3
different kinds- 1 pasta passable others poo. Never again. Can not win them all