“BG F”
other travelers have booked this property
On the tranquil and private beach Villa Hopelchen-gated complex
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Photo taken at the complex from the first floor.
On the tranquil and private beach
Villa Hopelchen-gated complex
Living/dining/kitchen area.
Living/dining area with satellite tv.
Stools and bar area for extra seating.
Photo taken from large sliding window in the condo.
Bedroom with two full beds
Closet and dresser/mirror
Private Bathroom in each bedroom
Beach side bedroom
A single and a double bed.
View of Isla Mujeres from our beach
View of the Hotel Zone from our beach
Mayan ruins El Meco five minutes north from the condo.
Caption Hook Steak and Lobster dinnere cruise
Another sunrise from our condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

San Bernardino, California
“BG F”
Reviewed November 18, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

I decided to rent a Condo instead of a hotel for my family and I and we are very pleased with the outcome. This condo is so nice and comfortable, makes you feel as at home. My kids loved the window view to the beach as they did their homework :) and I really enjoyed being able to just go downstairs barefoot and walk on the Sandy beach. I rented a Van, and I loved the fact that I didn't ha e to worry about anything happening to it since there is a gate at the entrance and also a watchman that overseas the whole complex through the night. This gentleman is of such great help when you need any local stores or directions. Mr. Frankie which is the manager is so nice and helpful as well, he takes the time to greet you and offer his help if you need him at any time. I must also add that I loved the fact that when ever I would email with any questions, I would get a promped response. I will definitely book my next Cancun trip at this condo, I'm the type that once I get great service I don't need to look elsewhere. :)

doctorski...
Belize
“Very comfortable vacation rental, quiet environment”
Reviewed July 4, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

The Hopelchen vacaction rental is located in Puerto Juarez, pretty far from Zona Hotelera and from most of the tourist attractions which translates into quiet and peaceful environment. I drove to Cancun so it was a plus to have a roofed parking spot. The 2 bedrooms were comfy, the kitchen was big enough, with all the basics to cook. The beach is clean, with white sand, the water is not turquoise blue as by Zona Hotelera but it was nice.
There is a pool which is kept very neat and has a nice size.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
LindsayFa...
Wheaton, Illinois
“Best value on the beach near a family resort.”
Reviewed April 6, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Our family of five had a lovely stay and were glad to have paid once we arrived for an all-inclusive package at the All Ritmo next door. Many things to do nearby and the view was spectacular. There are only three things I would add to the apartment--another stand-up fan for the master bedroom, a safe to store valuables, and wifi that works inside the apartment. Otherwise it was a great stay!

Traveling group: Teenagers
beach942
Sacramento
“Nice quiet place away from the hotel zone”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed here in June 2014 for a long week. The unit is on the 3 rd floor with no elevator but the guard hauled our bags up the stairs for us. This unit is ocean front with a nice beach view and a good breeze straight through the unit when the trades are blowing.

Arrival was easy as there is a security guard who had our keys as we arrived about 10 pm. The place had most everything we needed but we used disposable plates and cups to eliminate much dish-washing. The first day we went downtown to Walmart and did grocery shopping and used a taxi to get our stuff back before it melted.

I found the Wi Fi is located by the pool but can be received inside the unit if you are near the parking lot side of the unit. Also I would use my phone on Wi Fi to get email quickly by stepping out the door and standing by the balcony. The Wi Fi Passcode is stamped on the unit which is right where the guard sits a night. It is also in a ledger that is there just ask for it.

The beds are good and their are many TV channels. The kitchen has pretty much everything we needed except I did not see a carrot peeler.

We bought breakfast food and a little lunch food as lunch was included with our SCUBA and other day trips. For dinner we ate at the Sea Adventure buffet next store one time and found it good but sort of pricy. We also ate at the cantinas on the beach that are just north of the Sea adventure hotel. These are quite good and have a great view of the ocean. Other days we would take the collective bus to dinner or get take out and bring it back.
We found BBQ chicken for take out a whole chicken for 80 pesos at a place by the big hump bridge a couple miles to the south on the same road. There is a big produce marked and restaurant also. Another good place we ate was next to the Ultra mar terminal in Puerto Juarez.
Go see el mecho ruins which is only a couple miles north we were the only ones there and it is 4$ admission which was a bargain. Take a day trip to the island muheres. We walked to the beach just before the Mia hotel bridge, which is where all the snorkel boats go with those that paid for a snorkel tour. You can get food and drinks from the restaurant and hotel that is right there and they will let you use their lounges and umbrellas.

This place is for those that want to see the local side of things and is not near the tourist traps. It is also a short bus ride away from the main town. One last note if you arrange shuttles to the airport or a pickup for your day trip tell them to pick you up at Sea Adventure and just walk for 1 minute over there to meet your rides. Also there is always a taxi or two in front of the Sea adventure if you need a quick ride.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View and local location
Liked least: Could not find an address so we used the address of the Sea Adventure next store
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
JennBill2...
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent value and great place away from the crowds!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

This place was amazing! The beach was good and uncrowded. The beach accumulates some sea grass, but wasnt icky and the maintenance staff cleans it up on a regular basis. It was nice to wake up and not have to fight for a palapa or beach chair. The beach is smaller, but perfect and gentle waves. Very small incline so it's great for smaller children. Excellent views of Isla Mujares and the hotel zone. The water temperature was perfect and warm.

We took a cab or the blue van to get into town. The condo is not in town so either you rent a car or hire it. Just stand outside the condo and the cabs will stop or the van if you wave. We walked to dinner several nights and felt very comfortable doing so. We had our 4 year old with us. We ate at a little outdoor seafood restaurant a half mile down the road. Sea adventure resort next door food was ok.

The condo has everything you need and was nicely appointed with typical Mexican flair. Typical condo amenities with air conditioning, tv, and other creature comforts. The only ding I would give the condo is the beds were hard and not very comfortable. Otherwise, I would give it a 5.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and not touristy
Liked least: The beds
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Bryon Center Michigan - USA
Reviewed January 8, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Denver
Reviewed January 2, 2012 for a stay in June 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing