“Great place in Cancun”

Chstr
Ranked #175 of 1,089 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cheester is pizza, pasta, salads and lots of other stuff! It’s where elegance becomes casual, where you can let go and have fun. We love relaxed and chill people with positive vibes. If you’re like that then you’ll be welcome! A restaurant where you can come to show off, go out with your significant other or just hang out with your family. Honestly it’s really cool.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We were in Cancun shopping and the line out the door of this restaurant made us give it a second glance. What a great new surprise. Wonderful food and fun atmosphere. We met the owner as we were reading the sign out side, trying to figure out what kind of a restaurant it was. He helped us out and we made an instance connection. He suggested the Thai chicken salad, a pasta and the right pizza for us to split. Everything was really good, right down to the dessert.

1  Thank SkyeLeLimite

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We found Cheesters restaurant a couple of years ago. It is now one of our must do places to eat in downtown Cancun. Great Italian food al fresco. Nothing fancy but the owner goes out of her way to please. We haven't been to the Cheesters in the Outlet Plaza yet but it is on our list for next year. THANK YOU MAMA.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Our friends in Cancun have been talking about this place forever. Being from the States, the name Cheesters made me think of Chuckie Cheeses, a chain with bad pizza. Boy, was I surprised when we finally want to Cheesters. Now I am kicking myself for not going sooner! The place is a funky eclectic eatery with colorful menus on the walls. The menu choices include appetizers, salads, pizzas, pastas & desserts as well as a breakfast menu. We decided on a tuna appetizer with fresh chunks of tuna atop spinach & cucumbers tossed in a Asain vinaigrette & served with crispy bread . WOW, the flavors, the freshness, it was the very best tuna appetizer, I have ever had! Next, the Thai Chicken Salad with peanut dressing. I have been craving a Thai Chicken Salad since my days in Scottsdale, Arizona (12 years ago) when weekly I would have one at Houstons. Cheesters' Thai Salad blows away any one I have ever had. It was awesome! We also ordered the Giuseppi Pizza with bacon, fresh sauce, cream cheese, mozzarella & arugula. The toppings were all so fresh & flavorful. The crust is thin, more like a tortilla then pizza. They also brought complimentary warm rolls & habanero salsa...yummy. The portions are generous. Since I returned home all I can think about is Cheesters. I can not wait to go back, maybe this Sunday! (They are closed on Mondays.)

1  Thank Tiffany-WolrabRoil
Reviewed December 8, 2012

this guys know how to keep you entretained while reading the menu...

all here has to taste good

our pizzas were served promptly and nice presented... staff were always checking on us and making sure we were having a good time...

i'll be going back to cancun just to try more of their pizzas!!

1  Thank RRR26
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We ate here twice it was so good the first time! Great pizza, pasta, and salads. We were a large group and tried a little of everything. Everything was fresh made, fresh ingredients, tasty. Portions are big, recommend splitting up plates and sharing. Decent wine list. Service was excellent. We went to the one in mall (?) was also a small satellite restaurant by a park (?) they did not serve alcohol but was very cute!