“Last minute lunch”

Berryhill Baja Grill
Ranked #748 of 946 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Part of the Berryhill chain out of Houston, Texas.
Miami, Florida
“Last minute lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Had to eat something before flying back home and they had a plate with all Mexican goodies. It was pretty good. Lemonade made with mineral water!

Visited April 2013

• Finnish first
Sacramento, California
“Tried to steal from us”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stopped at this restaurant just prior to our departure from Cancun to go back home. We got a coffee, a bottle of water, a beer, and a margarita. At $40 US, the price was a little steep to be certain, but I was willing to let that slide because it was at an airport. So I paid the bill and my wife an I went upstairs through security, leaving our other two friends there because they weren't finished and were still talking. Later, upstairs, I see our friends again and she says to me, "Thanks for sticking us with the bill" Say what? I paid them. Apparently, after we had left, our waiter came over and insisted that no one had paid the bill and charged them the $40 a second time. They knew we were getting on a plane and leaving the country so the took the opportunity to run this scam on us knowing we probably wouldn't have time to go downstairs and back through security and still make our flight. Little did they know that we had some time still. So we had to find a way back downstairs (not easy, you need a police officer to escort you back down) and then demand our money back.

• Visited January 2013