“One and only Catamaran!”
Review of Samba Catamarans

Samba Catamarans
Book In Advance
More Info
$75.00*
and up
Isla Mujeres Sailing and Snorkel Cruise from...
More attraction details
Owner description: Catamaran tours to Isla Mujeres departing everyday from Cancun, from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Open bar, buffet lunch in our beach club in Isla Mujeres, snorkel equipment, visit to Isla Mujeres and, in our way back to Cancun, enjoy the flight of the spinnaker. Private services for groups celebrating events such as birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, weddings or just having fun with friends or family. Join us on the best Party Cruise on the Mexican Caribbean.
Reviewed September 30, 2013

in 10 reviews
"fun excursion"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed September 30, 2013

made our way to the harbour and staff were there to assist in the right direction, set off about 10 we were on samba 3 .. Didnt really know what t expect but staff were really friendly and straight there to assist with another drink as soon as you were empty! we sailed to isla mujeres where half way we got snorkeling equipment and got in to sea and experienced the coral reef and marine life.we had time to dry off on board and got to over to the isla where we had buffet lunch. after a hour we got on board and danced and played mini games. we went to another part of the island where we did some shopping. I was amazed the crew on board spoke 4 or 5 languages and repeated everything in all. they clearly liked there jobs and for me that made me feel more appreciate. everyone on the boat put tips in the jar at the end.THE GUYS WORKED HARD AND DESERVE RECOGNITION thanks guys

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I enjoyed myself as all did all on our trip. I also forgot my snorkelling gear on the boat and an employee was kind enough to bring it to my hotel a few days later. This is great service you will not find with all companies. If you want to snorkel and do some shopping as well then this is the trip for you.

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Awesome experience! We took off at 10 and came back around 5:30. Had a blast on the boat and all the activities that came with it. They had great drinks and awesome DJ that played all kinds of music.
We went snorkeling after which we sailed to isla mujeres where we had lunch and took pictures with the whail shark and also shopped around for souvenirs. After lunch we went to downtown and did more shopping. On our way home we had the opertunity to ride the spinnaker which was lots of fun too.
The staff were fun and they sure enjoyed their job.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We had a wonderful time , the crew was very friendly always asking if you needed something , we sailed to Isla Mujeres did the shark petting then snorkeling and then the lunch buffet then stayed on the beach at the Beach Club till time to go back It was just the right amount time from 10am to about 5pm. Me and My family really enjoyed this and was more enjoyable than expected and would do it again its on my to do list when we go back next time, already making arrangements