“Great time for all ages”
Review of Samba Catamarans

Samba Catamarans
Book In Advance
More Info
$75.00*
and up
Isla Mujeres Sailing and Snorkel Cruise from...
More attraction details
Owner description: Catamaran tours to Isla Mujeres departing everyday from Cancun, from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Open bar, buffet lunch in our beach club in Isla Mujeres, snorkel equipment, visit to Isla Mujeres and, in our way back to Cancun, enjoy the flight of the spinnaker. Private services for groups celebrating events such as birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, weddings or just having fun with friends or family. Join us on the best Party Cruise on the Mexican Caribbean.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were aboard the Samba 3 and had a great time. The staff was attentive as well as entertaining. Other reviewers have stated why this excursion was great.

Shout out to Javier who made this trip so memorable!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"fun excursion"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This day couldn't have been any better. My two adult daughters wanted to do this and I had my doubts due to the activity and my age. The crew was so attentive to my needs and made every possible safety concern for me. When everyone was jumping off the boat to snorkel there were 2 crew taking me by the hand to escort me off the lower aft of the boat with a gentle slip into the water. Once in the water there was a guide with a life ring so that I could hang onto to it and snorkel at ease without panicking and pointed out different fish along the route. Getting back onto the boat was a perfect experience when someone took my fins and my mask off to make it easier for me to board. Again, much help to the senior! I was known on the boat as Mammasita! We left a nice tip to the crew for doing an outstanding job. Thank you so very much. We will be back for the Samba 4.

1  Thank trvlnut06
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had a great day aboard the Samba II. The staff was so much fun. We enjoyed everything about it. The music, the drinks (in plenty), the snorkeling, the mini parasail off the back of the boat, the shark visit, the visit to Isla Mujeres. It was all wonderful. We were both big fans of this excursion & think you will be too!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I, along with another couple, had a great time on Samba 2. The staff was incredible friendly and made sure everyone had a great time. The day started with a short sale to Isla Mujeres to hold a shark. What a cool experience! Then we headed out for snorkeling. The staff was very knowledgeable and made each and every passenger feel right at home. After snorkeling we headed back to the island for an hour of shopping and sight seeing. The beach on the island was one of the cleanest and prettiest i have seen! After our time shopping and sight seeing, we headed over to the other side of the island for lunch and then headed back to the dock. The day was incredible, the staff was fun and very accomodating. I would recommend the Samba Catamarans to anyone heading to the Cancun area. Although there were only adults with our group, there were others on the boat with samll children. It seemed to be a good time for all! This attraction was WELL WORTH the money we spent!

1  Thank Jessica R
See more reviews
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This was by far the best part of our trip to mexico! we had a group of 17, everyone loved it. the snorkelling was the most beautiful thing we've ever seen! the food at the island was very good. Make sure to hit up the beach bars when you stop at the island to shop, much better way to spend your money!!

Paris C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Samba Catamarans, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Hello Amanda,
THANK YOU VERY much for everything & every moment YOU spent with us on Samba Cats.
Your reviews are VERY valuable for everyone,Thanks again & keep up like that!
Samba Catamarans