Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing scuba for beginner divers

Juan Carlos and his team were awesome. Very honest company with a passion for driving. I did my... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
TraceyK894
This is the one!

I went on 2 trips with them, MUSA and the Dos Ojos. I couldn't be more pleased with the two... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
imsuperpiggy
Brooklyn, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Cancun
from $64.90
from $109.00
from $54.00
from $64.50
More Info
All reviews juan carlos dive master dos ojos open water diving experience neutral buoyancy great dive experienced divers small operation enjoyed diving the reefs boat crew padi certification moray eels bat cave been diving for years dive sites
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Excellent service, very professional & safety as first value. The diving experience was a wonderful sub aquatic life & lanscape. I e-mailed Juan Carlos before travelling Cancun the logistic was perfect and on time. The people who works with JC are very experienced people too. Incredible photos were taken. I hope to go back to met him again to explore other places.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Ok where do I start
I'm a UK holiday diver (i dont like being cold) who passed his open water 20 years ago
I emailed Joan Carlos before travelling to cancun as the reviews were good, let me tell you they are actually great
Let me tell you please don't consider diving with anyone else in cancun
The experience, diving and education is second to none, not only do you get a refresher and fantastic diving experience you also get a full history and geography lesson thrown in for free
The team
Joan Carlos, Roberto, Ramon and Jorge are just simply fantastic and deliver a real experience

I can recommend the Cenotes as an out of this world experience and one which is truly unique

Guys truly from my heart thanks is was SIMPLY BRILLIANT and thanks for your friendship
Jorge I still want the shrimp ceviche that we didn't have due to the weather

Simply a top dive team
I will post pics soon when I have sorted them all out and a video of the Cenotes

Cheers guys much respect
Phil
Ps whilst doing this I also completed my advanced open water. What a buzz

Reviewed September 20, 2013

What can I say about Cancun Scuba Center and Juan Carlos that has not been said by hundreds of others? We came to Cancun for a week and having only been certified a 18 months before I had ZERO dives since. My friend was there to get her own PADI open water certification and had no experience whatsoever going in. To call the weather unfavorable is a colossal understatement. There were bi-secting tropical storms across Mexico and one slowly traversed Cancun the entire 7 days we were there. Juan Carlos provided the instruction for my friend and allowed me to tag along for a refresher. He provided us with transportation and her with good equipment and helped me to become better educated on the equipment I purchased the year before. When it looked as though we may not be able able to complete my friend's open water dives due to the harbor closures Juan Carlos pulled a rabbit out of the hat and took us to Conzumel where the protected side of island allowed for an easy and beautiful diving experience that we'll cherish for a lifetime. Juan Carlos was relentless in his pursuit assure my friend not leave her vacation without safely completing her mission to become ow diver, PADI certified while somehow managing to remain attentive to my diving and providing truly helpful instruction along the way. He snapped and provided great photos at no additional cost and on the last day took us on a cenotes dive giving personal attention to my friend's final open water qualification dives while his associate - a certified cave master (like Juan Carlos himself) - took me on an amazing cavern dive instructing me on the rules of cave and cavern diving along the 45 minute journey south of Cancun. I look forward to going back in better weather so that Juan Carlos and team can finally show me teh legendary dive attractions in Cancun - shipwrecks, reefs, underwater museums and WHALE SHARKS!!! Thanks Cancun Scuba Center!!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I would definitely recommend diving with Juan Carlos, Roberto and the team. We ended up doing 8 dives with them on our recent holiday to Cancun. I hadn't dived since passing my open water a year before and so was nervous and a bit rusty, but they gave us a free tuneup in the pool before we set off and were extremely reassuring and helpful during the dives themselves. JC goes above and beyond anything we've experienced before and does not charge you extra for every little thing like so many other establishments. I was very seasick, but he provided me with advice and tablets. All equipment is included and he even took lots of pictures and shared them with us on Dropbox for free. He even gave my husband a present on his birthday! If the UK was a bit closer we'd be back every weekend! Thanks Juan Carlos, Roberto, Ramone and Jorge! We hope to dive with you again at some point in the future! (Lucy & Nick)

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Juan Carlos and his team were recommended to us by a friend and we were not disappointed. As a first time diver, Juan Carlos made sure that everyone was 100% comfortable using the equipment in the pool before getting on the boat to dive. The team were very friendly and supportive & whilst Juan Carlos took lots of photographs of the dive, Ramon spent an hour with my girlfriend (who is terrified of fish) snorkelling above us. There was plenty to see at the underwater museum including barracuda and a turtle! I would thoroughly recommend cancun scuba centre and look forward to diving next year.