“Best dive ever!”

Cancun Scuba Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Cancun Scuba Center operated by owner, Juan Carlos Garrido, with 20 years of experience, we'll make sure you'll have great dives an unforgettable experience with fully personalized attention and professional service. Specialized in Padi Courses to all levels, small groups for certified divers. We also offer the amazing dives to the cenotes (cavern diving).
singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best dive ever!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I dived with Juan on 1st jan- so we had a fantastic start to the new year diving at Dos Ojos cenote.
Juan was an excellent instructor and made sure we all were following the proper techniques and rules for cavern diving- but we also had a lot of fun along the way!
Beautiful dive site with many interesting structures and passages and many surprises :-)
We had a very memorable dive thanks to Juan!

Juan Carlos G, Propietario at Cancun Scuba Center, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Very happy to hear you enjoy your dives, it was a really nice way to start the year for me
as well Best regards.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We had a amazing time with Juan Carlos! He was very patient and informative! We learned a lot and had a great time getting our diving certifications.

Phoenix, Arizona
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Amazing Dives and Experience”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

During October I started planning activities for our trip to Cancun in November. I sent emails to 4 companies and received a response from Juan Carlos that same day. The others took a couple of weeks! Juan Carlos took the time to address my questions and provided first quality responses. As scheduled, he picked us up right at the scheduled time at the JW Marriott on our first day of diving.

I am certified and wanted to do a refresher course and my husband, well he has some challenges. Juan Carlos worked diligently over and over again with my husband to help him become certified. I was amazed at the time he spent and the true compassion he displayed in wanting my husband to succeed. Over the course of two weeks, my husband was able to make 6 dives!

I had a total blast on my 7 dives. I was able to meet some other fun people and I had no doubt that I was in good hands. All of the equipment was in great shape and everyone that works with Juan Carlos are knowledgeable, genuine and most of all fun people! I was lucky to get to dive with Roberto and we became friends and had a great time. We saw turtles, stingrays, barracudas and two sharks. I cannot tell you how much fun I had and Cancun has some of the most colorful coral and fish. Truly an amazing experience and we will definitely be repeat travelers to Cancun just to dive with Juan Carlos. I miss our fun times with Roberto, Captain Luis and Patricia! Take care guys and we will see you soon!

You will have a safe and fun dive with Cancun Scuba! I am also happy to answer any questions you may have.

1 Thank Ann P
London, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Quality Cenotes dive training”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Juan Carlos is a very skilled instructor and knows his environment very well as he's been diving and teaching for more than 25 years there. You feel well looked after and he is also great fun. His team is also very helpful and fun.
Overall it was a smooth experience, from booking up to being dropped off at the hotel after the last day of diving.
Dive in the Cenotes is a must when in Mexico and there is no one best to teach you than Juan Carlos from Cancun Scuba Center.

Gaithersburg, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very personalized service”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Juan Carlos runs a very personalized service. I emailed him before I arrived and had scheduled two days of diving. Before I had arrived in Cancun, he emailed me the night before and suggested I move one of my dives up a day because the weather was spotty later in the week. Turns out, it was a great idea. I did two days of diving, with four tanks total. On both days, it was a small group of people with very hands on descriptions of what we would see and do. The highlight was seeing a black tip reef shark. Very cool. Juan also took and shared pictures of my dives, which was very much appreciated. Highly recommend.