“Amazing first open water dive experience with an amazing team!”
Review of Luum ha Divers

Luum ha Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer the best Cancun Diving sites,with us you going to dive at the best reefs, wrecks, caverns, cenotes and caves; along the Mexican Caribbean and the Riviera Maya, (Cancun, Cozumel; Pto. Morelos, Playa Del Carmen, Xpu-Ha, Akumal, Cenotes).we choice the best dive sites, after 22 years of experience as diving operators at the Riviera Maya, Our goal it´s quality service, long dives on small groups with personal attention, to satisfied you, so we will see you again .
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Thank you Alfredo and team for making our first open water dives for our certification an amazing and surreal experience! Everyone made sure we were comfortable and well prepared for the dives as it was our first time diving in open water. Your assistance and reassurance helped calmed us from a bit of nervousness and turned it into a wonderful experience to remember. You were thorough with your expectations from us which helped us improve our skills with each dive we made. We really appreciate the time you spent with us and that you wanted us to have the best experience by taking us to a variety of beautiful dive sites. We hope to make another visit to Cancun and go diving with you again :)

Best wishes,
Janice and Cameron from Toronto, Canada

1  Thank Janpan86

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I dived only one day with Alfredo and Fer, and I wish I had booked more dives with them. Their service is great, and from the beginning they made me feel I was among friends. We made the dives in the reef and they were awesome. Thanks Alfredo and Fer!

3  Thank ZapDiver
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Went diving with Alfredo in March. The sites were great (wreck and reef dive). I hadn't been out in a while, so he took a bit of extra care to make sure I was set up properly. There was lots to see, and couldn't have had a better guide.

1  Thank Don S
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My family, friends , and I just returned back from a week long trip in Cancun. I am a certified diver, however, I wanted to introduce several of my family and friends who were traveling with me to diving. I enrolled them for a Discovery dive with Luum ha Divers. I had emailed a few top rated dive outfits in Cancun and Alfredo was the first to respond. Our experience with Alfredo was excellent. There was good communication through email about where to be, what time and the cost. He did an excellent job teaching my group the basics of diving. After that, we took a boat to do two different reef dives off the coast of Isla Mujeres. He and Ferrnando, his dive master assistant, did a top notch job at making sure everyone was safe and had a great time enjoying the sea life at the reefs. I would definitely recommend diving with Alfredo and Luum ha Divers while visiting the area.

1  Thank Mark C
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I would like to thank , Alfredo and his crew for their Professionalism, knowledge and humour . Alfredo was prompt with his correspondence setting up our dives via email weeks prior to our arrival. Never a dull moment, laughter goes a long way which only made our experience very memorable. Thanks Alfredo!!!

2  Thank Randy G