“THE address for Scuba Diving in Cancun”
Review of Luum ha Divers

Luum ha Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer the best Cancun Diving sites,with us you going to dive at the best reefs, wrecks, caverns, cenotes and caves; along the Mexican Caribbean and the Riviera Maya, (Cancun, Cozumel; Pto. Morelos, Playa Del Carmen, Xpu-Ha, Akumal, Cenotes).we choice the best dive sites, after 22 years of experience as diving operators at the Riviera Maya, Our goal it´s quality service, long dives on small groups with personal attention, to satisfied you, so we will see you again .
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I've been diving so many times with Alfredo that I stopped counting. Whether it was reef, wreck or Cenote Diving - it has all been fantastic and relaxing. Alfredo knows all the spots and the monsters in the Cenotes. Whenever in Cancun I dive with Luum ha Divers.

Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for a guide for cenote diving, you should already be an experienced and comfortable scuba diver. If you are and would to try being underground AND underwater, Alberto is an excellent choice. He is thorough, knowledgeable and gracious. The trip includes van and driver, lights and other essentials, assistance with gear set up, plenty of bottled water and a post-dive picnic lunch.

The dives are very well planned and explained. The safety and communicatio procedures are important, but explained in an easy and comfortable way.

A great trip, with a great experience and a high safety level throughout. If cenotes are for you, Alberto is an excellent choice for your guide.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Big thanks to Alfredo Perez of Luum Ha divers for taking care of us on our last dive in Cancun (MUSA). He's very down to earth, friendly, calm (not to mention his 20 + years of diving experience under his belt). He really made sure we are comfortable diving (from our gears, the boat ride, descending etc). He never rush us that's why we're able to take tons of videos underwater. He replies to my email/ inquiries prompty and he even called me the day before our dive to make sure I get the right direction going to the Clipper marina.

-kathy and stan-

1  Thank kchan0627
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My wife and I spent a week on Isla Mujeres, May 20 - 27, 2012. On Friday we took the 7:30 ferry to Cancun where we were met by our cave-certified Cenotes guide, Alfredo Perez Duarte with Luum-Ha Divers. (This was arranged by Gilberto at Cary Dive on Isla Mujeres.)

After an hour+ drive in a large van to Chac Mool Cenote, we did two cenotes dives, the first in Cenote Kukulcan and the second in the larger Chac Mool Cenote. This was our first time in cenotes and it was really quite great stuff. Alfredo is a very experienced cave diver who is extremely safety conscious. We felt very comfortable diving with Alfredo and we highly recommend him. In addition to cenotes diving, he guides a full range of diving out of Cancun.

We highly recommend Alfredo and Luum-Ha Divers for a trip to the Cenotes or for any diving from Cancun. Also, an excellent lunch was provided. Thanks Alfredo for a great day of Cenotes diving!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Diving with Alfredo on Kukulkan and Chacmol Cenotes was amazing! He is an excellent master diver. I haven't been diving in a few months and was a little rusty but Alfredo was always looking after everybody very carefully. The dive was very relaxing and beautiful. Diving a cenote was incredible looking at all the different chambers with all of the stalactites and stalagmites and fossils. Definitely an unique diving experience that I would recommend even to the beginner diver.

1  Thank cristierodz