“Alfredo and Luum Ha Divers for Cenotes Diving Was Fantastic!”
Review of Luum ha Divers

Luum ha Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer the best Cancun Diving sites,with us you going to dive at the best reefs, wrecks, caverns, cenotes and caves; along the Mexican Caribbean and the Riviera Maya, (Cancun, Cozumel; Pto. Morelos, Playa Del Carmen, Xpu-Ha, Akumal, Cenotes).we choice the best dive sites, after 22 years of experience as diving operators at the Riviera Maya, Our goal it´s quality service, long dives on small groups with personal attention, to satisfied you, so we will see you again .
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My wife and I spent a week on Isla Mujeres, May 20 - 27, 2012. On Friday we took the 7:30 ferry to Cancun where we were met by our cave-certified Cenotes guide, Alfredo Perez Duarte with Luum-Ha Divers. (This was arranged by Gilberto at Cary Dive on Isla Mujeres.)

After an hour+ drive in a large van to Chac Mool Cenote, we did two cenotes dives, the first in Cenote Kukulcan and the second in the larger Chac Mool Cenote. This was our first time in cenotes and it was really quite great stuff. Alfredo is a very experienced cave diver who is extremely safety conscious. We felt very comfortable diving with Alfredo and we highly recommend him. In addition to cenotes diving, he guides a full range of diving out of Cancun.

We highly recommend Alfredo and Luum-Ha Divers for a trip to the Cenotes or for any diving from Cancun. Also, an excellent lunch was provided. Thanks Alfredo for a great day of Cenotes diving!

There are newer reviews for Luum ha Divers

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Diving with Alfredo on Kukulkan and Chacmol Cenotes was amazing! He is an excellent master diver. I haven't been diving in a few months and was a little rusty but Alfredo was always looking after everybody very carefully. The dive was very relaxing and beautiful. Diving a cenote was incredible looking at all the different chambers with all of the stalactites and stalagmites and fossils. Definitely an unique diving experience that I would recommend even to the beginner diver.

1  Thank cristierodz
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My family dove with Alfredo last year and he did the check out dives for my daughters junior PADI. We had one daughter with a little anxiety despite having done hours of pool work at home before our trip. He just took everything easy and showed her how to dive in a very relaxed manner. Both girls just did great with him. My wife and I are experienced divers and could make do with any outfit but he made me feel so at ease knowing that my girls were safe and happy. When I informed them we were diving with Alfredo again this year, they were thrilled. He is like family now. We had Jesus and Tony as captain and co captain. They all did a great job carrying all the gear, hooking everything up and making sure we had a relaxing time. I recommend a Dramamine pill that time of year as the water is a little choppy. My wife and I are anxious to dive a cenote with Alfredo this summer. He met us in our lobby every morning and arranged a cab for us to the dock. If you want a small personal attention dive with a top notch diver then I say contact Alfredo. Make him part of your family like we have. Chris

Reviewed March 22, 2012

This was my first cenote dive, an experience not to be missed! Alfredo was very safety conscious which is a must in this type of diving. He and his staff picked us up at the ferry terminal from Isla Mujeres, on time and the whole experience was coordinated smoothly.
Alfredo was professional, friendly and well informed around the geology of cenotes. He gave us the option of including a professional photographer on the trip, I would highly recommend this because it gives you the opportunity to look back on the this spectacularly beautiful experience. Equipment was in excellent condition, I would definitely use this company again.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I hadn't been diving in a while so I was a bit nervous to go back in the water. Luum Ha was the perfect choice to do it during my last vacation in Cancun. Alfredo and his crew are very experienced, knowledgable Dive Masters. They are very patient and they make sure divers are safe at all times. They made me feel so secure that soon I wasn't worried about anything but enjoying my self. Our two tank dive went smoothly and were fortunate to see great underwater life. They even had chocolate cookies to share on our way back :). I was very sorry I couldn't make it for the night dive later that week. Thank you Luum Ha Divers, hope to see you on my next visit to beautiful Cancun