Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $89.00
from $179.00
from $139.00
3,673 results
All reviews whale sharks our tour guide isla mujeres memory stick once in a lifetime sea sickness tablets swimming with turtles amazing experience ceviche boat ride amazing photos gentle giants snorkel gear fantastic guide light breakfast tulum ruins life jackets
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2019

There is a reason for all of the positive reviews! I was staying in Tulum and they picked me up on time from my hotel. The transport is comfortable and air conditioned.The guides are experts in knowing what tourists want and need to enjoy a day long tour in a place like Tulum. They think about the little things, where good bathrooms are located, having enough to eat and drink during a long day, knowing that with a large group it can take time for everyone to get ready to go. They even sprayed us with insect repellent before we walked thru the jungle. They never appeared impatient or annoyed with the questions and requests of the customers. Many thanks to Juanito, Dennis, Francisco and Miguelito..todos son personas muy amables y profesionales. Lo pasé muy bien! Cuando regrese en pocos meses voy a hacer otro tour. The places themselves are very interesting to see. There is something for everyone. Also, it is fun to spend the day with other travelers even if you usually like to travel independently most of the time. Our group was from the US and everyone was very nice. I am a solo traveler and I felt very comfortable doing this tour so it is good for solo travelers, couples, and families. The ruins are not really my first choice of places to see, but I am glad I went. It is history about the area. But, be prepared for crowds, heat, humidity and waiting. The 2nd part, snorkeling was very fun, again for the experience of being in this part of the world and snorkeling to look for a turtle. Again, know that there are a lot of people. The best part, the most private... and really a unique experience for even people who travel a lot is the Cenote. The tour group has a special arrangement with the Cenote to use the property so it feels very private and you will see few people outside your tour group. It is a long full day and well worth the money. The money that you save on the trip can be used to tip the guides and the driver. It's is hard to know the tipping etiquette when traveling but here it is customary to give tips to the lead guide and they will share it will the other people who worked hard to make your trip fun. They also have a professional photographer who takes pictures all day so you don't need to worry about trying to get pictures of everything..you can just enjoy it! They charge a very reasonable price for a flash drive of over one hundred good quality photos. I am a solo traveler and I paid $30 for the pictures.

Reviewed July 27, 2019

The half-day tour was absolutely brilliant throughout: from going out to a beautiful, protected beach area and seeing 6-7 sea turtles in their natural habitat, to being able to experience a natural beauty of an underground cenote with refreshing, crystal clear water. Our guide, Davide, was friendly and really helped make our day a great one. Being part if a group with varying age groups of teens and adults, we all felt included and catered to, to be able to enjoy a fantastic day'out.

Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

What an amazing day! My boyfriend and I were taken on a boat with Ruben, who was a fantastic guide. He explained everything about the day so clearly which was reassuring as I was a bit nervous. We were told how we would jump into the water and what would happen next as well as who to follow and what to do after our jump. We were lucky enough to encounter many whale sharks as well as some manta rays, which our boat captain pointed out to those of us who were waiting to swim. Mathéo was also incredibly helpful, especially when we were in the water. It's very tiring and he was happy to help me to get back to the boat after my second jump. The food we were served was delicious and the whole experience was just incredible.

1  Thank graceh818
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

First let me say that Alex was the best tour guide we’ve ever had: knowledgeable, organized, communicative, trilingual, truly aware of her clients’ needs.

Diego was a superb and attentive photographer.
He was willing to take pics on request regardless of what he had planned. Great quality photos were produced.

The tour: we saw multiple turtles. The cenote was beautiful—my first time ever in a cave. Clear light blue fresh water.

The van was well air conditioned.

I highly recommend this tour, this guide, and this photographer.

Reviewed July 26, 2019

Although I am glad that I had the opportunity to swim with whale sharks, there was one main aspect that was super disappointing to me.

For some reason, the guide made me hold his hand both times I was in the water with the sharks, while the friend I went with was free to swim without being dragged around. I am a very confident swimmer, and I feel like my experience was seriously hindered by being tethered to the guide. Even when I switched starting positions with my friend, the guide would still find me and insist that I stay right by his side - even though my friend got incredibly close to the sharks and I was held away. It was super frustrating, and I hope that others won't experience this annoyance.

I now feel that I'll have to go back to Cancun and try a different tour service just to get the full Whale Shark Experience. It's truly such a shame that my brief experience with these breathtaking creatures was not all that I hoped it would be.

1  Thank susanr88888
OceanToursC, Customer Care at Ocean Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Dear Susanr88888 thank you for time to post your review, we truly apologize for the inconvenience, so in order to improve our service we are able to implement re-training to our guide and sailors.

Please know that your comfort and safety are our highest priority and accept our sincere apologies if we failed in giving you an exciting experience with the whale sharks; this is not a typical reflection of the experience as you can see by other guest's.

We hope that next time you’re in the area; you’ll visit us again so we can deliver an exceptional experience.

Kind Regards