“Amazing food, top-notch service!!”

Caminero Tacos Cancun
Ranked #73 of 1,089 Restaurants in Cancun
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are an establishment that work in the preparation of mexican food. We opened doors the first time on 2009, and since that day, our mission is and will continue to be: "To Give you the best service and quality in food". Our location allows you to visit us almost any time of the day. We have an air conditioned area and another outdoors, where we assure you that you will have a very good time. We are sure to meet your expectations. "The good taste of eating a taco"... Our slogan.
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband and I just returned from a trip to Cancun. We actually saw a recommendation for this restaurant on a travel map we purchased prior to our trip, and decided to give it a try. Although the staff attempt to flag down diners in Taco Alley and on the hotel strip, it is DEFINITELY worth a stop instead of a walk-by! My husband loved the strong margaritas and they had red wine for me (which was surprisingly hard to come by in Cancun). We went back twice and both times the food and service were excellent (thanks Tony)! The pastor fajitas and tacos are made from pork roasted on site, which was absolutely delicious. The prices are extremely reasonable, and you certainly get a lot for your peso. I can truly say this is one of our favorite restaurants in Cancun and definitely one to try!!!!!

1  Thank Rachael P

Reviewed March 3, 2014

My boyfriend and I just came back from Cancun and one of the places we stopped to eat at was Tacos Caminero. Our server's name is Rafael and he recommended the fajitas for two and this dish was not only delicious, but it was definitely enough for two people.

The dish consisted of a mixture of meats that were seasoned very well and accompanied with warm fajitas and grilled poblano peppers w/corn. The nachos and green sauce were just as good and made a nice compliment to the fajita dish if you didn't feel like putting them on a warm fajita.

If you make it out to Cancun, definitely make a stop here and ask for Rafael!!! If we go back, we are going back for more fajitas!!!!

3  Thank J0yful2013
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Stopped in for a casual bite & it worked out great. They sell meat by the kilo & we went that route. They also have several choices for vegetarians, which was great cause my daughter is a veggie. Margaritas were tasty & strong. Prices were reasonable (not low end) but the place is very clean & the service was great. Will be back!

1  Thank Juan D
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We went two nights in a row. On the second night my lady was craving tortilla soup, and though it was not on the menu, the chef made it to order.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Best eats in the Alley, ask for Antonio.
As you head east from the mall in the hotel zone it is across the street and runs north and south. It is across the alley from Taco factory.
It is great. I love the arachara camel and my wife loves the chicken burrito. The salsa's and chips are interesting as well. They really hustle to take care of you.
We eat here at least once every year when we come to Cancun.

1  Thank DanutaDume