“Looking for lunch!”

Caminero Tacos Cancun
Ranked #70 of 1,065 Restaurants in Cancun
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are an establishment that work in the preparation of mexican food. We opened doors the first time on 2009, and since that day, our mission is and will continue to be: "To Give you the best service and quality in food". Our location allows you to visit us almost any time of the day. We have an air conditioned area and another outdoors, where we assure you that you will have a very good time. We are sure to meet your expectations. "The good taste of eating a taco"... Our slogan.
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My husband and I, hungry were looking for lunch after diving. As we were walking with so many choices along the way the nicest young man ask us if we would like to have lunch at his resturant so we did. We trusted him and the meal was excellant... we will return. cute little taco type of place inside seating or out

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Once again, we had the best food, drinks, and fun on our latest trip to Cancun and Tacos Caminero in August. As always, the numerous plates we had - pork tacos, nachos, burritos, etc. as well as the sauces and chips, were fantastic. And Tony made me a really good drink our last night there, although I have no idea what it was. We took several new friends from our hotel as well as my mother-in-law and father-in-law, and everyone absolutely loved it. And as usual, Tony welcomed us and all our friends with open arms and his warm smile! This is definitely a DO NOT MISS place while in Cancun. We can't wait to return!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

One of the best unknown Taco places in all of Cancun! From the food to the service to the price....You can't go wrong with this place. The servers are excellent and very friendly, especially my buddy - Antonio. When I go back, I ask for him specifially. Great talk, excellent service and you get treated like royalty. The prices are reasonable and the environment is very homey. In a weeks span, I will eat here 3-4 times. Best Tacos in Cancun....Un Taco Mas, Por Favor!!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was walking through the alley and it was the only air condition spot in taco alley. It has clean bathrooms and free WIFI. We tried the pastor tacos and they were very good. I tried something with chicken and pita bread and it was very good also. I would recommend this place and will be a comeback to location for me.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I came here with my family and it was great! I had the burrito, which being from LA, wasnt really my idea of a burrito. Regardless it was delicious. The staff was super friendly, the music was great, and the beer was ICE cold. which was great because it was a hot day. Out of curiosity i tried the pastor tacos and it was amazing! the staff was super friend and Antonio was very friendly an accommodating. will definitely come back before i leave

1  Thank Stephan C