“Good looking but terrible music”
Review of Mandala Cancun

VIP Nightclub Tour in Cancun
Ranked #3 of 51 Nightlife in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Mandala is synonymous of World Class party, Its distinctive decor takes you to an oriental atmosphere, full of mystery and glamour. More than just a club, Mandala Cancun is an experience you can not miss. It's open spaces and exquisite decoration make it the perfect place for to change the rules and make the night yours. Party time at Mandala is always a good idea.
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I was on vacation and decided to check out mandala nightclub on the Sunday. It was $55 for all you can drink open bar. The drinks were extremely watered down but I guess that's what you get for an open bar. The pictures did not do the club justice as the crowd looked depressed and disgusted with life. I got extremely drunk and had to stumble my way back to the hotel.

I decided to give it one more shot and this time I got a dj gig playing there on a Friday night during peak time (12-1am). I got kicked off after playing non mainstream music and had multiple people give me the finger and booed.

This nightclub is very different from any north american club. I feel as if it has the right look and attracts attractive people but I don't think it does travelers justice because of the music selection. It almost makes me miss home.

On a positive note the resident DJ and staff are very friendly so you can expect to be treated with a smile when you enter. Other then that though I would stay away. Perhaps check out Congo bar right across the street. The customers at least looked happy over there.

There are newer reviews for Mandala Cancun

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Mandela is a great club. I totally loved it. On some nights they use the pool around the,back for a pool party. Both are worth going too. Atmosphere is good. Drinks are rubbish unless you buy cover only and pay for premium drinks which are the real deal. Mandela and la vaquita are definitely the best clubs to go too.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We went to Madala Nightlife in May 2013 on a girl's trip. What an amazing night out! Great music, great people, great drinks! Lots of cute guys and beautifuls girls. We really had fun!

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Brilliant night in Cancun, one of the best really, wasn't overcrowded, the set up of the place was great, and the staff bring ya drinks to the table every time you finish, the front of the place is all open and the air con is a godsend

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We went with a group from our hotel. We paid $50 per person for a cab ride to Mandala, admission, and one bottle of bad vodka. We were shown to a tiny table with the bottle of vodka and two small pitchers of something to mix the vodka in(the orange tasted like Tang). We had the option of going to the bar to get other drinks that were included in price. I was offered drugs on my way to the bathroom and was leery to drink out of the "premade" pitchers. The music was loud and the crowd having fun,and it was a great place to people watch. The club is open air and on the beach with a pool as well. That would have been great he'd it been warmer. Tables were tiny and there are no chairs so wear comfortable shoes.

2  Thank Cassandra H