“Real Italian food in Mexico”
Review of I Famosi Pasta

I Famosi Pasta
Ranked #176 of 981 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: I Famosi Pasta is a nice, small familiar restaurant located in Cancun downtown, really easy to reach from the hotel zone, just crossing the road from the famous Mall plaza las Americas. We offer a wide Italian menu, which includes more than 30 different types of pastas and pizzas ( really thin dow, milano style), delucious starters , carpaccios, tartares, salads, and much much more. Low prices, excelent food and service,100% italian style. English, Italian and Spanish speaking service.
Calgary, Canada
“Real Italian food in Mexico”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We had dinner this evening with a couple friends and were delighted with the food quality, taste and presentation. Salads are deeeelicious and enough for two people. The pizza was just like we had in Italy, thin crust, no excessive sauce with excellent toppings. And the desserts? They were as Itailian as they can be. They were out of Taramasu but the other desserts fill the bill.
The owners are gracious, and very freindly.
Total bill with bottle of Malbec, salads, pizza, desserts and expresso was 1100 pesos.
This restaurant is way under rated.

• Visited January 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Reminded Me of Italy...”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Thin crust, olive oil, light spreading of sauce, the Vivaldi was reminiscent of the four season pizzas I had in Italy...prosciutto, mushrooms, artichoke hearts and olives. We also enjoyed the Hawaiian and sausage pizzas. We each ordered our own pizza and should have shared, but we had a great breakfast the next morning. Julia, the owner who was born in Milan, was friendly and very proud of her place. Caprese salad with Carmelized balsamic was delicious, as was the brownie sundae we shared for dessert. The pasta dishes looked yummy and portions were generous. This was a great break from our seafood and Mexican evenings. The pizza special (pizza and two beers) was a great deal at 10 USD. Would have gone back another night had we gone there earlier in our stay. Salut!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank dkm57
toronto
“Excellent Italian food”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

My wife and I ate here the other night and we were impressed with the taste and quality of the food and the very reasonable prices . I had the pasta Bolognese and my wife had a vegetarian pizza . We washed it down with 3 XXs ,3vdka tonics and topped it of with 2 Sambuccas , total bill 520 pesos. Highly recommend .

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank murf1953
los angeles
“If you like lasagna, this is the place”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

After playing at the Dubai casino near Plaza Las Americas, since I was near I walked over to this restaurant.

Small but nice restaurant. I had the lasagna and a coke. The lasagna was very good. It had like three different sauces on top and was better than most of the lasagnas I have had here in the states.

On a side note, there were like 3 or 4 different restaurants near this restaurant and they all looked pretty good. Will have to try them next time in Cancun.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank gmon
Cancun
“Great Place! They make you feel at home no matter where you are from”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

A special place with special people. The food was fantastic and the prices reasonable. Authentic Italian food made with a desire to bring a little bit of Italy to Mexico. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013