“Great Place! They make you feel at home no matter where you are from”
Review of I Famosi Pasta

I Famosi Pasta
Ranked #183 of 994 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: I Famosi Pasta is a nice, small familiar restaurant located in Cancun downtown, really easy to reach from the hotel zone, just crossing the road from the famous Mall plaza las Americas. We offer a wide Italian menu, which includes more than 30 different types of pastas and pizzas ( really thin dow, milano style), delucious starters , carpaccios, tartares, salads, and much much more. Low prices, excelent food and service,100% italian style. English, Italian and Spanish speaking service.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

A special place with special people. The food was fantastic and the prices reasonable. Authentic Italian food made with a desire to bring a little bit of Italy to Mexico. You will not be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for I Famosi Pasta

Reviewed October 9, 2013

worth looking for.on a rainy nite we found great Italian food. find this place and your in for a treat. warm bread with pasta sauce came with the drinks. ravioli and spaghetti were ordered by my wife and friend while I looked for alfredo fettichine, not on the menu but they made it for me anyway and it was wonderful. all the food got rave notices. small and cosy inside with only 5 tables but more on the outside. if you come to cancun dont miss this fine and best value eatery. they also have a large pizza menu and we will try that on our next visit.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

It was our first time going there , a friend of my recommended and my boyfriend was looking for the best italian restaurants in cancun so far this is the best we've tried and also our favorite., prices are very good and they have quality in their food.
I would highly recommend to all my friends and if you have a special celebration and if you want a great value for what you get this is the place to go.
Food was great,dessert was amazing and service very good :)
It's a very good combination while dinning in a really nice atmosphere.
Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

a wonderful little gem hidden in downtown Cancun, REAL Italian, with owner Guilia often in the kitchen herself. Amazing pastas and pizzas, plus great salads and carpaccios. Every weekday you can h try her lunch special for only 90 pesos that has pasta or salad , main course , a beverage and dessert included!!!! One of my favorite spots, you wont be sorry, GO!!!!

1  Thank cancunrealtor
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Their Lasagna & Pizza was the best I have ever had! Period. It's a block away from Plaza Las Americas so not far from the Hotel Zone. Very cozy intimate dining. I was only in Cancun for 1 week and had to go back twice to eat before coming back home to Montreal.