“My husband had a blast”

Exotic Rides Mexico
Ranked #100 of 332 Tours in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: You don't have to be a rock star or celebrity to experience the mind-blowing performance of the world's most amazing and luxury super cars. At Exotic Rides in Cancun Mexico, everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the thrill of racing exotic cars on a Private Race Track or feel the astonishing acceleration on a Road Tour of the breath-taking Yucatan Peninsula. Spice up your vacation and experience one of the most exciting attractions in Playa Del Carmen, Riviera Maya and Cancun. Choose from any of our Luxury Sport SuperCars from: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Gullwing, Audi R8, Lotus Elise and others exotics.
Reviewed January 27, 2014

It was my husbands dream to drive a Ferrari :) he had an amazing day here it was the highlight of his holiday

3  Thank connie f
There are newer reviews for Exotic Rides Mexico

Reviewed January 23, 2014

price was high but if you like to drive fast cars...this is the place. All of the staff were very friendly.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I sprung for the five laps in the Audi R8 (the best deal the day we were there) for myself and our two college-age lads. They had the (short) time of their lives, but I've had better - and would have had a much better time if I hadn't read all of the fine print of the paperwork we had to sign.

The website mentions 'insurance', but it only covers 90% of the cost of the vehicle you're driving - if it's totaled. Any "less than totaled" damage/repairs you're responsible for. This could add up to really big money (a base R8 starts at $115,000). There are orange cones all around the track to guide you, but they will charge you for each one you hit (two or three could cost you hundreds of dollars).

All around, a professional (but expensive) operation. If you're looking for a once in a lifetime place to blow some of your disposable income you'll have fun, but a couple of hours with a hooker might be a better value.

9  Thank MaineMike1
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I loved the selection of cars they had available for us to drive! I didn't drive, but one of my family members drove the Ferrari 458 Italia.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had a rain delay but when the track dried we had an awesome drive. The Audi R8 had lots of power and handled great around the track. Maybe someday we will try the super cars they had there. My son Garth also drove an R8 and enjoyed himself too.