“The best present ever!!!”

Exotic Rides Mexico
Ranked #98 of 333 Tours in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: You don't have to be a rock star or celebrity to experience the mind-blowing performance of the world's most amazing and luxury super cars. At Exotic Rides in Cancun Mexico, everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the thrill of racing exotic cars on a Private Race Track or feel the astonishing acceleration on a Road Tour of the breath-taking Yucatan Peninsula. Spice up your vacation and experience one of the most exciting attractions in Playa Del Carmen, Riviera Maya and Cancun. Choose from any of our Luxury Sport SuperCars from: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Gullwing, Audi R8, Lotus Elise and others exotics.
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My fiance booked my ride with the Ferrari F430 as an engagement present. It was the best present anyone has ever given me! The facility, staff, and of course the cars are all top notch. I was still shaking from the Adrenaline rush 10 minutes after my ride was over. Plan on spending some extra money on photos and the video of your ride. You will want to remember this experience for the rest of your life.

Thank you to Memo for teaching me how to dance with a Ferrari!!!

2  Thank JimMoening
ExoticRidesMexico, Guest Relations Manager at Exotic Rides Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dear Jim,

Thanks for taking some time to review us.

No doubt, you did get the best pressent someone can get, you are very lucky!
The F430 is one of our favourites and we do trust you were shaking after the experience.. It is a true adrenaline rush.

We hope to see you back very soon to try out more exotics.
here I leave my email address to keep in touch for any further questions.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

i was a bit scared to try this but once i drove the audi R8 my adreniline was pumping! totally amazing experience! will deffo do again when back. also done the go karting which was great aswell.

2  Thank Carla G

Dear Carla,
Thanks for your review.
Good choice on the Audi R8, we totally recommend that car for a good Track Day experience.

Go-Karting is very fun, specially with a group of friends.

We hope to see you back very soon.

Here I share with you my email address to keep in touch.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

My wife booked Exotic Rides as a surprise on our honeymoon. What a surprise! I was brimming with excitement once I realised what I was in for!
First off, the driver who picked us up at our hotel was very nice and didn’t get stroppy although I (inadvertently) kept him waiting for about half an hour! And he was even good enough to give us some tips on the night life.
I would say it’s about a 20 minute ride from the Hotel Zone to the Exotic Ride Location. We were welcomed warmly by staff and after our bookings were confirmed, we were given a short safety briefing.
My wife and I (and another client) were taken for a spin in the Camaro to get a feel for the track. Then, I was off in the Lotus which is one of their only Exotics with a manual transmission. It was great fun and I would have loved to do a couple more spins! The track has quite a few bends so it was also a nice challenge. I only wished there was a longer stretch so I could really have gunned it!
I also signed up for the Hot Lap in the Lamborghini Gallardo. What a terrifying thrill! My driver (Jonathan) pushed it so hard I swore we would not make it round some of the tighter bends – but the Gallardo was amazingly responsive and cornered like a dream. What a crazy ride!
We also got to check out the rest of the cars whilst we waited for our driver to take us back to the hotel. Pretty cool!
All in all, it was a hell of a lot of fun! And got some nice photos to show it all off to my buddies back home.
(My wife recommends booking over the phone as the web site is not very user friendly for online booking.)
L, St. Lucia

5  Thank LotusLP
ExoticRidesMexico, Guest Relations Manager at Exotic Rides Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Hello!
Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy you enjoyed our service and congratulations on your honey moon gift. No doubt you have a very thoughtful wife!

The Lotus is a very cool car, it makes your driving skills come out at their max. Its a light car, very similar to driving a Go-Kart.

You made a good choice taking the Hot Lap on the Lambo Gallardo, specially with Jonathan. He is a former Nascar Mexico driver.

We hope to see you soon to drive a the Gallardo yourself.

Here I share with you my email address for any question you may have in the near future.

Have a great 2013!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

the facilities are incredible, the service from the moment we arrived to exotic rides was very good, the staff is very friendly and provided us all necessary information. I drive the Lamborghini Gallardo and is an incredible experience, the speed you reach in this car is magnificent. It was the best attraction in Cancun, I highly recommend, is an experience that you should not miss.

4  Thank Ethan B

Hello Ethan!
Thanks for the positive review!

We love to read our costumers like our service.
We look forward to see you back and try other exotic, maybe on the road to Tulum and enjoy amazing views.

Here is my email address for any further question.

Have an excellent 2013!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I am a resident of Cancun and I am always looking for things to do around.This time I decided we needed an adrenaline shot and called and made an appointment for me, my teen daughter and nephew at Exotic Rides (you can also visit and book in their webpage: http://www.exoticrides.com.mx/cancun/en)
The facilities are nice and modern and the staff is very friendly. They have a collection of exotic cars (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, Audi, etc) that you can drive. As I was with my family I had the option to drive a bright yellow 4 seater Ferrari 612 Scaglietti and have my kids as passengers or ride with a professional pilot aboard a Camaro SS and do drifting on the track.... we needed adrenaline so we decided to go for the 2nd option :)
After waiting for our turn in a nice A/C lounge room with huge windows overlooking the track our names were called and we proceeded to go outside the room by the outdoor bar. There, the staff provided us with our helmets. Then we were introduced to our pilot who explain what was going to happen next, we got in the car and drove away putting pedal to the metal on the open field up to 110 mph and drifting on the curves at 50-60 mph. Also we did a couple of 180° turns in reverse at 50 mph. Conclusion: we got the adrenaline we were looking for. This activity is a must for car enthusiast. Definitely I will be back to ride one of the cars instead of being a passenger.

3  Thank Luis S
ExoticRidesMexico, Guest Relations Manager at Exotic Rides Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Hello!
Thank you for writing such a positive review!

We are very glad you enjoyed your experience at Exotic Rides.
Just like you say in the title of your review. At Exotic Rides you will get the adrenaline rush you need.
The drifting experience is very exciting. An excellent way to witness what are these cars capable of with a professional driver behind the wheel.

We hope to see you soon and try new experiences.
I share with you my email to keep in touch and provide you with a personaliced service.

Best regards!