35,391 results
All reviews sunrise section nizuc section los caporales sunrise pool la gondola golf club flow rider resort credit la trattoria los tacos swing bar vacation planners public relations brazilian restaurant awe spa dolphin swim mayan coffee
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was amazing however it was the staff that made it the best. Victor and Katy were amazing. Even the manager Angelica come over to check on us. The suggestions were spot on. This is our favorite restaurant in the entire resort. It’s a must

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Moon_Palace_Cancun, Gerente at Moon Palace Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 664darcia,

Our team in our Mexican restaurant Caporales will be very proud to know how much you enjoy your dishes, many thanks for sharing with us such a beautiful and kind review.

Thank you very much for choosing Moon Palace Cancun and for allowing us to be your host, we hope to repeat this moment in the near future and exceed your expectations.

Martin Ranfft

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pablo at the sunrise pool was amazing!!! Never had to wait to long and if we did he would come running to us. Great guy and great server!!! It was always very busy and he took such good care of us we never wanted for anything.

Dear ivbnhrb4,

Thank you very much for sharing with us how amazing Pablo´s service was during your time by the pool, without a doubt he will be waiting for your next visit.

It has been an honor to be your host during your most recent visit to Moon Palace Cancun, we hope to exceed your expectations on your next visit.

Christian Rangel
Moon Palace Sunrise

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The resort is beautiful with awesome amenities, but what really sets it apart is the level of service-- it definitely exceeded our expectations! From the check-in staff and housemen, to the housekeepers, servers, bartenders, and golf cart drivers, every staff member we came into contact with truly cared about serving their guests, always with a friendly smile. Special shout out of thanks to Arturo P and Marlene P who were working late night in the Manglar Restaurant 1/19/20; We've never seen anyone work faster and more efficiently, serving such a large crowd! We will most definitely be back to the Moon Palace!

Room tip: Sunrise section of resort is quieter

Dear kmassicotte,

Thank you for your wonderful comments on the service of our collaborators Arturo and Marlene, we will let them know how much you have enjoyed their service and attention at our restaurant Manglar.

It is our main goal to exceed the expectations of our guests, we are happy e could accomplish this goal with you.

We are thankful for choosing Moon Palace Cancun. Make sure that every time we have the honor to welcome you we are committed to exceeding your expectations. Please, come back soon!

Best wishes,

Martin Ranfft,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Caporalrs moon Palace nizuc. The food was amazing. Highly recommend the pork meal but be ready for huge portions. Katy and Victor did an amazing job at suggesting foods that were spot on and so good. Highly recommend for authentic Mexican food and the sweet corn cake for desert is amazing!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear patrickdc2020,

Thank you for sharing with us a glimpse of your most recent visit to Moon Palace Cancun.

Please make sure it is a pleasure and an honor to arrive that you enjoyed our restaurant Caporales and the wonderful service provided by Katy and Victor.

We look forward to your next visit soon and exceed your expectations.

Best regards,

Martin Ranfft

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would like to take this opportunity to express my disappointment with the moon palace hotel.
I booked this hotel as a surprise for my wife’s 40th birthday and a belated honeymoon as we couldn’t afford a honeymoon immediately after our wedding.
The day before we were due to fly to Cancun and stay at the Moon palace, I received a call from Hays travel to inform me that moon palace had over booked and that I had to go to Hays travel and find a new hotel to stay at.
We ended up at Playa Car Palace which was nice but not a patch on the Moon Palace.
We spoke to other residents at the playa car place who said that the moon palace is enourmous and there would be no way it would be over booked. I approached reception and explained the situation, this was in day 3. They said we could transfer to the moon palace if we wanted to, but the Eason they had cancelled our reservation was due to an American business taking over the hotel.
I booked the moon palace because it was my wife’s dream to go and stay there.
I think the way the whole situation was dealt with was abysmal and unprofessional. I would like to say that I would try again but every step of the journey towards my wife’s dream holiday was a complete catastrophe.

This holiday was in October 2019, and I am still frustrated an angry about it all. I paid full (and an extortionate) amount of money for the moon palace and was offered no reduction for a lesser standard accommodation. I feel bitter and let down and feel like I have been taken advantage of.

I hope people read this review and be mindful of what can lie ahead of you, especially after paying over £4,500 for one week in Mexico!!!!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Trickyleemicky
GM_MoonPalaceCancun, Director General at Moon Palace Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Trickyleemicky,

Thank you for choosing Moon Palace Cancun. It is with great concern we receive your review since this is definitely not the kind of experience we strive to provide for our guests. Nothing is more important for us than providing our guests with outstanding vacation experiences and we truly regret to know that your expectations were not met during your recent stay.

Your comments are very important for us and these will help us to continue improving in order to serve you better during future stays. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back again in the future and change your perception at Moon Palace Cancun.

Ulises Sosa