31,856 results
All reviews sunrise section nizuc section los caporales sunrise pool la gondola golf club flow rider resort credit la trattoria los tacos swing bar public relations brazilian restaurant vacation planners dolphin swim huge resort mayan coffee
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2017

This was our second trip. The first one is at the Moon Palace, the second is the Grand Moon Palace. Two separate hotels. The Grand is the newest one. The restaurants are outstanding, the staff would take great lengths to please their guest. Tips are not required but I make it a point to tip all the staff that I deal with.. We will be going again next time.

Room tip: Go to the Grand Moon Palace if you can and get the presidential suite.
2  Thank totoy1964
GM_TheGrandAtMP, Gerente at Moon Palace Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear totoy1964,

We are happy to read your second visit was simply amazing! Thank you very much for your loyalty towards Palace Resort. We are pleased to know the experience was amazing.

I hope to welcome you back in a not far future and I can assure you that your third and future stays will continue to be unforgettable.

Cordially,

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Great Beach, no reservations needed for a la carte restaurants, great pools, awesome waterpark... I've stayed at lots of resorts throughout the Caribbean, and this is one of the nicest I've ben to. Beautiful, fun, excellent service and great food - what else can you ask for? If you don't have a great time here, you won't have a great time anywhere.

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank ptravisano

Dear ptravisano,

It was an honor to have you here with us. Allow me to let you know that our goal is to make you feel at home or even better while you are at The Grand you will certainly be able to relax and I am pleased to know that we achieved this goal.

We look forward to to your next visit and we will be committed again to exceed your expectations!

Warm greetings from Cancun.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

This property is amazing !!
Best hotel ever !!
The staff were smazing, we spend wonderful time with our family!
This memories will last forever!
Highly recomend it !
Best value for your money !
I am very picky and this hotel sorpres me !! me

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_At_HotelZone, Manager at Moon Palace Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear Raul M,

Thank you so much for sharing your kind comments with us, we work very hard to keep our patrons happy and appreciate your feedback. We will always be looking forward to improve our services in order to surpass all of your expectations during each visit.

Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to your next visit soon.

All the best,

Jose Luis Gonzalez,
Social Media Concierge Manager
Moon Palace Cancun

Reviewed October 3, 2017

From beginning to end this place is amazing... so much to do from flow rider (surf simulator) to the arcade, to the bumper cars, this place has it all ... pools r very clean! Staff is amazing! Never heard a single no the entire time we were there! Keyra from Public relations took such good care of all my requests and made each request a priority, Oscar from Jade took his time explaining each item on the menu so we got the best experience in his restaurant. Ernesto at Jc steak out went above and beyond for my daughters birthday! Fernando from the entertainment staff made sure we knew what was happen each and every nite. Evan from La cantina took care of my picky daughters eating made sure she also had something to eat. The Grand buffet staff just to name a few Olivia , Dulce (amazing) ... very easy to travel between sections (trolley or bus) at all times of the day and nite. I don’t think I’ll ever go to another resort ever again . The Grand is going to be my vacation spot for life! All the ladies in the arcade by the pool were so amazing with my girls. They made a special cake for her birthday decorated a table with balloons and were ready with all her fav princess theme stuff when we came! LOVE THE GRAND!!!! If your traveling with kids this is the place to be!!! Even if ur traveling just adults this is the place to be!!!!!

4  Thank monicamanota

Dear monicamanota,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

It is very much appreciated your description that let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us and to know that we achieve our goal which is making you feel that you are exactly in the right place to relax from the everyday routine and let yourself be pampered by us.

I would like as well to recognize the amazing staff that exceeded your expectations and provided you an incredible time. Kudos to Keyra, Oscar, Ernesto, Fernando, Evan, Olivia, Dulce and the rest of the staff that created an unforgettable time.

Sincerely on behalf of The Grand at Moon Palace we will be honored of welcoming you back here! Look forward to it.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

First time here. It was AMAZING! Fernando the bell boy that took our luggage up was so nice! He took care of our luggage and gave us a tour of our room. Our room was kept very clean and fridge stocked perfectly. Sonya the concierge was so sweet and very welcoming. At the Grand Buffet, Fernando our server took great care of us each morning. The bartender Juan and Amelia a the roof top bar above La Carbeno were so much fun! They took great care of us and we enjoyed spending the evening up there! At the AWE spa we enjoyed our couples massage with Vanessa and Amy. They take extra care of you in the spa. We had an awesome table side flaming banana dessert made by Mateo a Nizuc Mexican Restaurant. Mateo took great care of us and made sure we enjoyed our last night! Thank you to all the staff for the great that took care of us!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank daniellebnix67

heck ✓ Print Tweet

Dear daniellebnix67,

Receive our greetings from Cancun!

Thank you for letting us know how much the service exceed your expectations, each and every one of the staff member is very attentive in order to please your needs and make you feel that you are in the right place to be pampered and to relax yourself. We are proud of having amazing staff like Fernando, Sonya, Juan, Amelia, Vanessa, Amy, Mateo and all the wonderful staff.

We will be honored of welcoming you back very soon.

We remain at your service.

Cordially,