Stayed at the Grand with husband to "recharge batteries" and were very satisfied. We enjoyed wonderful treatments at the Spa even if I have to say that the hydrotherapy area is not as nice as the one at the Aventura Spa Palace (now Hard Rock Riviera Maya). The food was as usual with the Palace Chain incredible (always gain weight after a stay). As for the excellent service...just when you think that there is nothing more that they can do for you, the staff always find an extra attention that makes you feel special. A special thank you to Miguel Angel Aguilar, Marisol Moctezuma and Elena from the Beach Bar. Also to Carlos Tuz Tuz, Enrique May and Ricardo Ascencio at the buffet Restaurant. Thanks to you all for making our trip an unforgettable one!
Jacinthe and Frank from Ontario, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, this resort offers more than 2,000 accommodations, each with double whirlpool tubs, 24-hour room service and balconies. The state-of-the-art Awe Spa and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located by the Golf Club House, offer a perfect getaway for guest. This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone, including a kid's club, nightclub, 14 restaurants, bars and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Moon Palace Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
- Moon Palace Mexico